Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BYU Football 2010

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    IMO, TCU is beatable at Rice Eccles...
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves."
    -John Muir

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yeah... Acca was looking at that game through his crimson colored glasses...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Just wondering what kinda zoo Bronco is running down at BYU.... I mean really.... the offensive coaches are all fired... well not really... just maybe... well some are and some aren't.... see ya, I'm off on vacation for two weeks.... we'll straighten this out when I get back...

You would think Bronco would have learned his lesson about this wishy-washy crap with the QB mess he had earlier this year....

My prediction is this will come around and bite BYU in the arse...
    I am not sure what is going on either. It is a little weird. I am wondering if he is just seeing who is committed and offering an open door to those who are inclined to look elsewhere anyway. Like everything with Bronco, he holds the important cards pretty close to the vest. All the talk has come from "sources" close to the program, perhaps even some of the assistant coaches. As far as the offensive coaches go, I do think some pretty poor calls and decisions were made in the Utah game in particular as well as other games this season. Who knows... certainly not me.
    Life is Good

BYU does a lousy job of keeping internal crap on the down low.... every time this type of crap goes down the source speaking out are usually correct....

The BYU to the WAC deal would have worked if the MWC hadn't of caught wind of it with enough time to act and scuttle the move.... everyone knows Anae is gone... but this is impacting the total offensive... If I were Reynolds or Domain I don't think I would be happy with the treatment.... and both the coaches would have a big impact if they depart for greener pastures and a little respect.

everyone knows Anae is gone... but this is impacting the total offensive....
    Just happened. Anae just announced he is leaving

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=13827801&nid=272
    Life is Good

This is what is silly to me about how BYU handles things.... EVERYONE has known this was coming for a couple weeks.....

This is what is silly to me about how BYU handles things.... EVERYONE has known this was coming for a couple weeks.....
    Agreed. Someone or a bunch of someones need to learn to shut their yappers.
    Life is Good

Or just pull the trigger after the decision has been made.... because.... The only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead....

But I agree... shut up.... because whomever is running their yapper down at the Y has not done their football program any favors.....