Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 127 Hours

Wooohooo!

Man, it's downloading slow though. Won't get it for like 10 hours. Seed it you cheap bastards!!!!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Wooohooo!

Man, it's downloading slow though. Won't get it for like 10 hours. Seed it you cheap bastards!!!!
    May I suggest that, when you STEAL people's copyrighted material, that telling other people you are STEALING IT is in bad taste?

No, I guess not.

Back to working on merit badges...

We saw it in San Diego last weekend, it was a good movie. Thought he came to grips pretty well with how stupid his actions were. ps the movie tickets in SD are $11 each. Glad I don't live there...
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    May I suggest that, when you STEAL people's copyrighted material, that telling other people you are STEALING IT is in bad taste?
    Deathcricket is just looking for a handout

Hahahaaa.... Now he's a helmet and torrent Nazi. To be honest though, if it was playing at ANY movie theatre within 120 miles of my house, I would pay to see it. My wife an I hit up the movies almost every Tues night and this one has been high on my radar for a long time. But.. If I'm completely honest, I have more than 500gigs worth of free movies on my media server soooo....

I'll take the handout woohoo! I guess I am a Democrat at heart.

I have more than 500gigs worth of free movies on my media server soooo....
    In the original format, or compressed .avi? I'm sure they're the compressed ones, knowing you. But on a side note some people will tell me they have 60GB in movies and it's all the original 9GB format so they've got like 5 videos. woohoo.

Blog Entries
    Makes you wonder if Deathcricket is this open on his Facebook acct..."hey friends, I just went into walmart and stole a iPod nano...since it was just laying on the ground". Or "is there any way to make my 3" penis grow a few more inches?". Haha, just saying you know. Should be careful what you disclose....

Lol
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

@Justin - Actually now that you mention it, there isn't that much I noticed, but they are compressed yeah. Mostly because I like to get stuff in HD. Especially the nature flicks. There is like 43 in the movies folder and 16 in the short films, and 30 in the episodes folder.

@jman - I am a little embarassed I guess. I did download Sex in the City 2 and watch it. Not proud of that. And for the record, it's 3.5" not 3. I keep explaining to your mom that you measure from the top, not the bottom, but she never understands.

Name:  Mediacenter..jpg
Views: 1090
Size:  97.4 KB

@I am a little embarassed I guess. I did download Sex in the City 2 and watch it. Not proud of that.

I keep explaining to your mom that you measure from the top, not the bottom, but she never understands.
    Measure from the butt hole to the tip.... it sounds huge if you do it that way.

Finally saw it last night. The copy was pretty good. The movie was 'ok' but nothing special. I'd heard the arm cutting scene was gruesome but IMO it was nothing. I've seen horror movies with far more gore. The movie does do an outstanding job of conveying his loneliness and desperation. Glad I didn't pay to see it.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    @Justin - Actually now that you mention it, there isn't that much I noticed, but they are compressed yeah. Mostly because I like to get stuff in HD. Especially the nature flicks. There is like 43 in the movies folder and 16 in the short films, and 30 in the episodes folder.

@jman - I am a little embarassed I guess. I did download Sex in the City 2 and watch it. Not proud of that. And for the record, it's 3.5" not 3. I keep explaining to your mom that you measure from the top, not the bottom, but she never understands.
    Excellent! A list of the stolen intellectual property will make the cyber-police's job much easier. Thank you for supplying this. Perhaps you can be featured on an upcoming episode of COPS...

Bad Boy!

Tom

ok, back to merit badges, this time for real...

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    Excellent! A list of the stolen intellectual property will make the cyber-police's job much easier. Thank you for supplying this. Perhaps you can be featured on an upcoming episode of COPS...
    When I was 20 years old I went to Vegas for New Years. I got smashed and started taunting large groups of cops patrolling the strip, telling them they can't f*ck with me! I felt invincible because I was just one amongst a half million drunk assholes. Long story short, it turns out they could indeed f*ck with me. This thread is starting to remind me very much of that incident. Don't get me wrong, download away deathcricket, but damn, maybe you shouldn't be so public about the details? Just sayin...

For those that just can't get enough (or want to remain legal).... The DVD goes on sale today (March 1, 2011).

Lol, I was just coming to this thread to say I picked it up at Walmart last night. Ice beats me to the punch as usual. Haven't watched it yet, but looking forward to the directors commentary and deleted scenes. Wooohoo! Def one of the best movies of last year and an amazing story.

@ibenick - Good advice and put in a non condescending/douchebag way. Thanks man!

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    with the special features i wonder if there is an alternate ending where he keeps his arm

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner View Post
    with the special features i wonder if there is an alternate ending
    Oh... you mean the UNRATED version where he skips the canyon and goes partin' and skinny dipping with the ladies at the Blue Pool.

Bowchickywowow.... Bowchickywowow....

Name:  127-hours-shot..jpg
Views: 1631
Size:  19.6 KB

FWIW: I'm currently averaging 5 or 6 emails a week from gumbies asking about the 'Blue Pool' and how to get there. The questions usually take the form of.... "my family saw the movie 127 Hours, we are visiting Utah this summer and we want to see Bluejohn and the Blue Pool".

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    FWIW: I'm currently averaging 5 or 6 emails a week from gumbies asking about the 'Blue Pool' and how to get there. The questions usually take the form of.... "my family saw the movie 127 Hours, we are visiting Utah this summer and we want to see Bluejohn and the Blue Pool".
    Do you tell them that they had better plan on spending money on gas and a couple of days to see it?
    Jared Hillhouse
    North Wash Outfitters LLP.
    Twitter: @North_Wash
    N.W.O. on Facebook
    "Great Adventure Buddies Make It Happen"

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonbug View Post
    Do you tell them that they had better plan on spending money on gas and a couple of days to see it?
    I actually just went through and updated my Cheating Death in Bluejohn story to include the information I keep getting asked about. For those familiar with the story you can just scroll down to the highlighted 127 HOURS. I believe this info will scare away about 90% of the tourists... anther 5% will need to be rescued and the remaining 5% will be good to go.

Blog Entries
    Maybe putting a large notice on the Blue John beta that IF YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE...YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TOO. Or something like that. Hah
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"