Thread: Let me introduce myself

Let me introduce myself

Hey all joe from mass. here, in trying to find a friend for the crawford arch hike i almost forgot to introduce myself so here gos, im 45 years old stuck in the body of a 25 year old my wife is 29 that what keeps me lookin young along with jetsking, dirtbiking and snowmobiling. i raced jetskis for 6 years and was ranked 7th in the world in my class.my son, 19 currently races for hooters and is ranked 9th in the world in his class. i ride my dirtbike every day after work and in the winter i work a 3 day week and ride my new skidoo 600rs race sled the rest of the time. i am a floorcoveing contractor and i sub for the two major home improvment stores. my dad grew up in grafton and loved to live like a hermit hiking all over zion,but loved to sit on the arch and write me, he and my mom split when i was 11 , he a outdoorsman my mom was more of a new york type girl ever since spending the end of his life with him in grafton i have had this strange obsession with zion and have spent my vacation there the last five years, i enjoy walking the trails of zion by myself everything looks hauntingly familiar even though i have never been on that trail before . the crawford arch has a strange hold on me i have this strange drive to sit on the arch, my dad made his first hike to the arch by himself at age 17. this year i take my first of many hikes to the arch and i owe it all to this site everyone here has been very helpful,especially bo and my new hiking friends
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Welcome to the site!
    Chere'

Cool stuff! Welcome to bogley and I hope we can help you out.

Hi, I'm Anna, also a new member here.
    Nice photos

More pictures please. Welcome.