Thread: Lost & Found in Zero Gravity

Lost & Found in Zero Gravity

On Friday, August 13 while coming out of Zero Gravity, I found someone's video camera that apparently was dropped up-canyon and washed out into the last big pool. It was kinda beat up and dirty but it still powers up and seems to work. If I don't hear from it's owner here, I'll check the video to look for hints on it's owner. I'm sure the individual would love to get it back so if it's yours or you've heard of someone losing their camera in Zero Gravity, please PM me and let's get it back to it's owner.

I watched all the video and captured these shots. Does anybody recognize these people?
    It was apparently a Varsity scout group of 13 including 3 leaders
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Good lookin' helmets, there!!!

Tom

oh wait, I'm supposed to wait til the perps check in to slag them... oh well.

T

Any EXIF dates on the files so you can tell when they went through the canyon? I wonder if it was from the group that did it and got stuck?

I'm assuming you didn't find a pair of only-worn-once mountain hardware shorts near a tree a short ways down from the trailhead, right? :)
    -----
    "It's a miracle curiosity survives formal education" - Albert Einstein

For a good time, check out my blog. or update the CanyonWiki

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    Good lookin' helmets, there!!!

Tom

oh wait, I'm supposed to wait til the perps check in to slag them... oh well.

T
    Nope, not my group. Although I am a "Cards" fan. From picture number 2, it must have been backwards day. Hat on backwards, camel pack on backwards. Wonder if they wore their harness backwards and went comando/aussie....
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    it must have been backwards day. Hat on backwards, camel pack on backwards.
    Does anyone know where I can buy a backwards hat? I've looked all over Salt Lake but I can only find the frontward type of hats. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I wanted to get my kids backwards hats for Christmas this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Does anyone know where I can buy a backwards hat? I've looked all over Salt Lake but I can only find the frontward type of hats. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I wanted to get my kids backwards hats for Christmas this year.

If you find it, be sure to get one for yourself to avoid this very embarassing observation by your kids:

(Oh, Family Circus... have you EVER been funny?)
    -----
    "It's a miracle curiosity survives formal education" - Albert Einstein

For a good time, check out my blog. or update the CanyonWiki

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Good luck with that. I have always liked the half moon sun burn mark that backwards hat leave squarely in the center of the forehead. BTW, isn't that first photo ACCA?
    Life is Good

No way!
    That is mine !!!! it is a Go Pro and it was in a the waterproof housing (at least when i dropped it).
    I think there was a silver address label on the camera body.
    Please contact me to verify.
    i love the hat jokes...that dude heard them all day. I was sufficiently humbled when the story of the events were posted here, so please be kind.
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...n-Zero-Gravity
    Last edited by jb56chevy; 08-31-2011 at 12:54 PM. Reason: edit