Thread: got my kegerator set up

got my kegerator set up

So i finaly made the move from bottles to a keg system for my home brew. the stuff arrived in the mail friday and i got the thing put togther today. i should be able to have 3 beer keggs and 2 soda kegs in the fridge at any one time. i am only set up for 2 taps now but it will grow to 5 here in a few months
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

LOVE IT!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Sweet! You just need a neon sign now.
    Chere'

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    awe, man---if only you lived in Southern Utah.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Sweet! You just need a neon sign now.
    I know do youhave a line on any???

Oh also i will be having a get togather for a buddy that is returning from Iraq on the 21st starting about 1130 is and food by about 1300 if you are interested in coming by please drop me a line (PM) and i will get you the address

Steve
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

I actually do know someone who does neon signs. She is my sister's Aunt. If you want I can get her information and send it to you... I don't think it will be cheap but it sure would be a nice touch to that refrigerator!

You should get Deeps to hook you up with his Mtn Bike stools for the bar. Then I would be dam jealous!!!! I should show you my dream game room. You will all laugh your head off, it is in Yoville. But hey a girl can dream.
    Chere'

yah send me the info a sign would be cool if I coulld get my wife to buy off on it...

I will PM you as soon as my sister responds with the info. Just do enough Honey Do's and maybe your wife will convince Santa to bring you one.
    Chere'

Ok, now we have to see the inside and how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by snccoulter View Post
    yah send me the info a sign would be cool if I coulld get my wife to buy off on it...
    just get her all likkered up and she will never know what she's signed off on.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum