Thread: BAD KITTY! Now I will eat you for my supper...

BAD KITTY! Now I will eat you for my supper...

I'm sure the cat had it comin...

Police said a traffic stop led to animal cruelty charges after they found a live cat "marinating" in oil and peppers in the trunk of a car. Buffalo police say officers heard the cat meowing when they stopped 51-year-old Gary Korkuc of Cheektowaga to ticket him for running a stop sign Sunday night.
    They said they checked the trunk and found 4-year-old Navarro in a cage, his fur covered with oil, crushed red peppers and chili peppers.
    Police said Korkuc told them he did it because Navarro was ill-tempered. Korkuc was charged with cruelty and released; his phone number isn't listed.
    Police said he told them he was going to cook Navarro. But they say Korkuc also complained that the neutered male cat got pregnant after he was spayed.
    Animal advocates have cleaned Navarro and put him up for adoption.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Stupid Gary Korkuc. Everyone knows you don't marinate a cat with crushed red peppers and chili peppers. Duh, you use lemon pepper and maybe some garlic. And what is with the oil? It ain't a cow. Cat, the other white meat.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Stupid Gary Korkuc. Everyone knows you don't marinate a cat with crushed red peppers and chili peppers. Duh, you use lemon pepper and maybe some garlic. And what is with the oil? It ain't a cow. Cat, the other white meat.

I'm still trying to understand how he thought the flavor would get into the meat without skinning or killing the animal.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post

I'm still trying to understand how he thought the flavor would get into the meat without skinning or killing the animal.
    He must have been watching the old Tom and Jerry cartoons where Tom puts Jerry in the pot with the potatoes and carrots and spices and Jerry is still alive.
    Life is Good

jeez at least shave it first