Thread: AF Canyon - Ridge 157 to Tibble Fork

AF Canyon - Ridge 157 to Tibble Fork

This is one of the best trails in the state...PERIOD. Excellent downhill and some nice climbs to make you earn it. The trail is in great condition and you can tell it has been maintained very well this year. I do think it is a few points easier on the technical scale. It seems that there have been several rocks removed and a few sections of the trail smoothed out. The bonus is that it really makes the trail flow much nicer, but it does mellow out some of the white knuckle technical sections. All things considered this trail is still a 10 in my book.

We did have a few crashes too. A couple minor and a major. I'll let the boys tell about those.

You can see the crew in my shades.
    Name:  39714_1526111602488&.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  71.0 KB

All but two are from the bogley crew. One guy was whipping his wife and dog.
    Name:  37974_1526112842519&.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  127.1 KB

I am still confused.
    Name:  40031_1526175284080&.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  91.1 KB

Name:  39891_1526177564137&.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  134.5 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I am still a little sore from my crash. Endos are so much fun. Sadly I threw away my ripped shorts.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

I found Luce's video from last night on the interwebz.

Sign: Motorcycles yield to all, bikes yield to horse riders, horse riders yield to nothing. We did run into two horse riders on this trail last night. They were off the trail when I passed them on one of the climbs.

Most of this trail is still white knuckle for me. I need more exposure to this one. Too far away and that traffic going south sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by PunchKing View Post
    I am still a little sore from my crash. Endos are so much fun. Sadly I threw away my ripped shorts.
    Dang sorry about your favorite shorts If you were going faster you might have cleared that stuff instead of crashing

Quote Originally Posted by Luce View Post
    Most of this trail is still white knuckle for me. I need more exposure to this one. Too far away and that traffic going south sucks!
    You were right there last night, your bombing down the sweetest trails in the country and owning them not to mention dominating on the uphills

It was a great ride but southbound traffic does suck. I left work a half hour early to make it in time

Dang, now I really wish I could have gone- sweet video!
    Twasn't me that smoothed out some of the roughness. Tibble isn't one of my trail adoptions so I never work on it.
    You should plan on another ride down here and I'll take you down the newly rerouted, 7 mile downhill run of Mill Canyon (in AF Canyon). You can shuttle right to the top but it takes longer to get to.
    Are we there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve View Post
    You should plan on another ride down here and I'll take you down the newly rerouted, 7 mile downhill run of Mill Canyon (in AF Canyon). You can shuttle right to the top but it takes longer to get to.
    Yes, please.
    Outside is the best side

The rushhour drive down there is pretty horrible. We need a Bogley helichopter.

The ride seemed so much easier for me this time, especially the ups. I would like to run it more often so I could take advantage of it a little better. As for my embarrassingly pathetic crash... How did I get gear teeth gashes on my left ankle after a small endo that left me standing over my bike?
    Outside is the best side

Nice choice. I love it up there. Dang, you were in my backyard; I need to pay more attention to the bike section...

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve View Post
    You can shuttle right to the top but it takes longer to get to.
    Did somebody say Shuttle?!?!?!