Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starcraft II?

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000 View Post
    Three-way! Three-way!

DC, there's something to cross off the list...
    Too funny!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    Holy posts! I picked it up yesterday and I'm hooked too.
    There is a LOT of content.

Deathcriket I'll add ya-but I'll send ya a pm later tonight with my info.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

I bought it! Mostly playing single player learning the way. Did one practice online match and got crushed (but had a good time). My character's name is Chaos.

I would play but it costs 60 bucks to buy it and i just think thats a little pricey for someone who dosn't game that often like me but maby in the near future ill have some monies and will pick up a copy
    "Idontgiveshitjustdothedew"

Civilization 5 coming in 1 week (ok 8 days). Anyone else getting it? I've played every one and they all rocked (except III). http://www.civilization5.com

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Civilization 5 coming in 1 week (ok 8 days). Anyone else getting it? I've played every one and they all rocked (except III). http://www.civilization5.com
    Oh that does look very good and is right up my alley. I would be all over that... But I haven't finished playing FF13 yet, it kinda sucks and having trouble keeping interested, still haven't finshed God of War 3 even though it rocks, and pretty much just play Starcraft2 non stop, hehe...

But let me know how it goes, and maybe when I get my queue down I'll add it to the list.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    well I have been abandoned as far as I am concerned SCII is the other women

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    Guess SCII wasn't the only mistress hang out with DC then end of July. Congrats on the marriage proposal, may this one last longer than three seasons.

PS. As a wedding present why don't you give Angela the fairy statue you gave me for Christmas it looks so nice in your entry way.
    Chere'

Oh I did want to say I have been playing this really cool free game called Minecraft. If you want the full version it's $10. The graphics are crappy but this game is so addicting it's not even funny. Here is a youtube tutorial..

and link to the website

http://www.minecraft.net/

And here is a very advanced level this guy built.

Guess SCII wasn't the only mistress hang out with DC then end of July. Congrats on the marriage proposal, may this one last longer than three seasons.
    The gossip in me, really enjoyed this comment :).
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

PS. As a wedding present why don't you give Angela the fairy statue you gave me for Christmas it looks so nice in your entry way.

Name:  lulz..jpg
Views: 136
Size:  20.3 KB

Not at all sweet heart actually I am very happy for you.
    Chere'

Not at all sweet heart actually I am very happy for you.
    Right on then. For the record, I AM giving my wife the statue in the entry way, the couch in the living room, and the kitchen table, as wedding gift(s). But am retaining the bed we sleep on, my 55" LCD, the bathtub, the sink, the toilet, and new vacuum cleaner for myself. That's what makes a marriage work, having clearly defined possessions.

Edit:
    Shit now I gotta decide who gets the swords, battle axes, and dragons.... Thanks for reminding me.
    Last edited by Deathcricket; 09-14-2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: pure lols

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Right on then. For the record, I AM giving my wife the statue in the entry way, the couch in the living room, and the kitchen table, as wedding gift(s). But am retaining the bed we sleep on, my 55" LCD, the bathtub, the sink, the toilet, and new vacuum cleaner for myself. That's what makes a marriage work, having clearly defined possessions.

Edit:
    Shit now I gotta decide who gets the swords, battle axes, and dragons.... Thanks for reminding me.
    And the "Show" must go on keep it up it is pretty entertaining.
    Chere'

And the "Show" must go on keep it up it is pretty entertaining.
    I'm happy to entertain you then. It's the least I can do. You got me through one of the toughest times in my life and I will always be grateful for that. You will always have a special place in my heart and I smile thinking back on good memories like Bloomington caves. Making you smile is the least I can do.

As I have said before darling you are just too sweet
    Chere'

Hey that's the second time I've heard something cool about MineCraft, I might have to check it out. Kinda' bummed that Civ V is pretty much Epic Fail :(. Might be a decent game but it's hard to know because it's so crashy. May try it again in a while. Shogun 2 : Total War looks cool though (planned release 3/2011).