Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft II?

Starcraft II?

hey Deathcricket (or anyone?!) -- was thinking about getting Starcraft II. Did you get it yet? (of course I understand if you don't reply because you are playing right now).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    hey Deathcricket...(of course I understand if you don't reply because you are playing right now).

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Chere'

I hope to have it within the month.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

well I have been abandoned as far as I am concerned SCII is the other women

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post

He'll be back, though - they always come back, cuz games just ain't cuddly enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000 View Post

He'll be back, though - they always come back, cuz games just ain't cuddly enough!
    I played Modern Warfare pretty much non-stop until I ran out of unlocking new things and levels :) If only DC were better at games, she'd have him back sooner :)

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    If only DC were better at games, she'd have him back sooner :)

Ah, DiscGo, I've missed you! (For some reason, we haven't been crossing paths on here much lately.)

I've just been busy lately. I've been trying to read but haven't had much time to post.

I played Modern Warfare pretty much non-stop until I ran out of unlocking new things and levels :) If only DC were better at games, she'd have him back sooner :)
    LMAO so true

Chere'

Hahaha it is soooooo good. I haven't ventured online much, still playing through the single player campaigns and trying to understand how the new units all work and developing tactics. Here are some reviews http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/93964...rty/index.html Pretty much across the board flawless as you can see.

I'm Deathcricket on SC also. Look me up anytime if ya wanna play. I'm actually having to set my alarm when I play it. First night I looked over at the clock and it was 3am. Makes for a hard day at work when you are sleepy. So besides the fact I can't stop playing it, I have not a single complaint about the game.

Now if you'll excuse me, my mistress is calling....
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Except this is primarily an online game, and even after 11 years, the original SC1 still had new content to play. Me and BlueEyes were playing some tower defense games no less than a month ago, hehe.

COD: MOD & MOD2 are also primarily online but the game that will keep you playing forever with the limitless free additional content is Little Big Planet. That game is AWESOME!

COD: MOD & MOD2 are also primarily online but the game that will keep you playing forever with the limitless free additional content is Little Big Planet. That game is AWESOME!
    Ah gotcha. I had not played either of those, hehe. Not much of a FPSers, probably cause I suck at them and get fragged not stop by sniper type players every 2nd or 3rd step I take. But Little Big Planet is right up my alley though and I have played that quite a lot too.. Excellent example.

Also looks like SC2 is gonna break some serious records. Almost 2 million units sold on the 1st day. http://starcraft.incgamers.com/blog/...les-estimated/ and that's before it's hit korea where Starcraft is a nationally recognized sport and televised on TV.

I also should mention this is just Terran saga, they plan on releasing the Protoss and Zerg campaigns as expansion packs. So it's an insane amount of content for a casual player to digest. I have 25 hours of play time in and have only completed 10% of the game. And I would consider myself a very decent player. There is a nice difficulty adjustment curve, so it's only as hard as you make it. Although to unlock achievements you must have the settings at a decent level. You can customize your units, cut scenes are awesome, and there is even a mini arcade shooter type game in the cantina of my battlecruzer for when I get tired of playing the "regular" game. You can hire out different types of mercenaries to and really mix up strats. Each unit has an "introduction" level where you learn how to use it flawlessly and see how it integrates into the SC gameplan. And more importantly, what it's weaknesses are and how to exploit them. It's also looking like there are several different paths you can take that affect the outcome of the game. So I might end up playing through several times to see the different endings.

Ok enough rambling, just go buy the damn game and we'll meet on the battlefield!

I have been told I have to buy a copy. :) So by the,end of the month she will be my mistress too.

Chere'

I have been told I have to buy a copy. :) So by the,end of the month she will be my mistress too.
    As stated in your GF contract page 16 section 5 reads "Must be proficient in all forms of online combat, but need only specialize in one category. Valid genres include but not limited to, MMORPG, RTS, or FPS."

Sorry...

Three-way! Three-way!

DC, there's something to cross off the list...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    As stated in your GF contract page 16 section 5 reads "Must be proficient in all forms of online combat, but need only specialize in one category. Valid genres include but not limited to, MMORPG, RTS, or FPS."

Sorry...
    No wonder I have a man crush on you. That is awesome!

I was able to play through the first three missions on a friends laptop. Visually, it's pretty fantastic but I don't know much about the new units cause I didn't get that far. I think I'm gonna have to pick it up as well. I just don't know if I have time between Modern Warfare 2, D&D Online, League of Legends, and the variety of trolling I do on the interwebs.