Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bogley Fantasy Football 2010

Don't forget, draft tonight!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Boooyah! That was fun and I am HAPPY with my team. See ya at the top sucka's!

couldnt make the draft Fookin Coorporate people in town screw up my schedule. I hate Eli mannings sorry ass.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Yeah it was a good draft. It seems that the teams are all pretty even. Initially I was pretty pissed that I had the 11th pick but I think it actually turned out okay.

I was surprised to see so many teams taking one or two RB's with their first two picks and so early in the draft. If you sort the players by last years performance with our leagues settings you'll see that there were only 2 RB's in the top 15 guys. Our league is a PPR league so unless the RB gets 2000+ yards or a ton of catches he won't put up as many points as a good QB, WR, or TE. At least that is my philosophy, we'll see how it pans out.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I think Vegas Strippers is gonna rape us all. He's got the strongest team by far IMO.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Actually, I think Shane made out like a saint with his team. I'd say his team is the most diverse with strong players in each category. He's got Brady, Marshall, Gore, Brown, and Royal. Strong RB, WR, and QB.

But yeah you're right, we both have a better team than your POS team. Get ready to be owned, biotch!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Royal is waaaay overrated. He's projected to get 18 points in the season opener...ya right. Royal didn't have one single receiving TD last year...NOT ONE. Hell he couldn't even make over 400 receiving yards last season.

As far as the rest of his team...well its a mixed bag. He's extremely strong at QB with Carson Palmer backing up Brady. But he has a few key players that like to go down every season with injuries - Gore and Brown. And Braylon Edwards is just a lazy has-been douchebag. I started him on my team all last year and he didn't do shit.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I took Royal because of his return yards. He had 1000 last year and is projected as a top 3 this year.... time will tell....

How did I do o mighty great ones?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Storm and I both burst out laughing when you reached and took Rivers..... does that answer your question?

I'll hold my response...

Anyone else?

I'll hold my response...

Anyone else?
    Well...if you sort the top 25 players from last year you own 3. Two of them are quarterbacks (rivers and rothlesberger) and the third is reggie wayne. Mendenhall, your number one draft pick wasn't even in the top 75 players. I know, I know...he only played half a season last year but still quite a reach. He certainly wouldn't have been my number one pick.

I think people get caught up in the Yahoo rankings but they are not the same as our league. Our league is so different from yahoo default settings that I think the RB first and second round pick approach is suicude.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

SCOREBOARD!
    Lucky bitch. I had 30 points on the bench. Oh well, a rough first week.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'm going to kiss Frank Gore right on the lips after his week 2 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I'm going to kiss Frank Gore right on the lips after his week 2 game.

I know. I had you up until the last 2 minutes and then Gore punched in another TD. I hate fantasy football. I'm 0 and 2.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    I know. I had you up until the last 2 minutes and then Gore punched in another TD. I hate fantasy football. I'm 0 and 2.
    It wasn't just the TD.... that run put him over 100 yards and anther 5 extra points.... I needed both to catch you....

It's now official... your team sucks.

No worries. So does mine. I've got good numbers but never enough. I've got more points than half the teams in our league. Oh well, Rex won last year and he had the lowest point total of our league going into the playoffs, so maybe there is hope.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Rex won last year and he had the lowest point total of our league going into the playoffs, so maybe there is hope.
    The difference is, Rex won a few games last year... My team, on the other hand...