Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Bo "Heaps Master" Beck!

Bogley BigShot

Happy Birthday Bo "Heaps Master" Beck!

I hope its a good one!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

happy birthday bo!

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Hope you have a great day, Bo.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Cheers to an awesome day tomorrow, Bo. Happy Birthday!!!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Have a great birthday, Bo! All the best!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Happy Birthday!!!
    Chere'

Have a great day Bo and best wishes for many, many more!
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

Happy Birthday!! and many, many more.

Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

Awwww Thanks you guys! Get to spend the day here at work, but then I think Maria has something planned for this evening? Hope it's not too wild cause my battered, bruised body needs a recupe. from a long day at the park yesterday!

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    mr heaps happy b-day

Bogley BigShot
    You might be beat and battered but we all know you love to be.

I am sure Maria has you taken care of. Wishing you both a long and happy marriage!

Well.....hmmmmm!? I tried to work here yesterday, but it seems that Zion beckoned once again. At 1pm left St. George, headed up to Wildcat Canyon TH and hiked down to the intersection of Russell Gulch and Left Fork. Helped package then carry a gentleman with a broken right ankle down to near the first boulder obstacle. Then Rob "diapered" him up and we waited for the long-line. Up-up-and -away they went. Then for the super hot grind back up the hill to my vehicle. Made it home at 8:15 PM to a gathering of all my friends organized by Maria! Wow, what a day and night! Alas here I sit at work again hoping that I'm not needed up at the park again today. I could use a casual day today.

Bogley BigShot
    Should be busy though! Utah holiday today... as usual they are throwing up fireworks today for you birthday.

Good work on the rescue. May you have the day to rest your tired body!

Bogley BigShot
    Oh... and don't forget to take a glance at the letter from our publisher. You could get so much rest while you finish those maps!

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck View Post
    Well.....hmmmmm!? I tried to work here yesterday, but it seems that Zion beckoned once again. At 1pm left St. George, headed up to Wildcat Canyon TH and hiked down to the intersection of Russell Gulch and Left Fork. Helped package then carry a gentleman with a broken right ankle down to near the first boulder obstacle. Then Rob "diapered" him up and we waited for the long-line. Up-up-and -away they went. Then for the super hot grind back up the hill to my vehicle. Made it home at 8:15 PM to a gathering of all my friends organized by Maria! Wow, what a day and night! Alas here I sit at work again hoping that I'm not needed up at the park again today. I could use a casual day today.
    that's one hell of way to plan a surprise party. can't believe she went to the length of planning a guy to break his ankle. must have cost her a ton in money to pay the guy off.

don't work too hard so we can play hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck View Post
    it's hard when you're a superhero, bo! Name:  superman..gif
Views: 235
Size:  4.5 KB sounds like a great evening. hope you get to enjoy a casual day today

Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    Oh... and don't forget to take a glance at the letter from our publisher. You could get so much rest while you finish those maps!
    Good plan! Just picked up the new Utah and Arizona NG DVD's (will make the map-making so much easier!), make a quick stop at Red Box and get Green Zone and a couple others, then kick back! Hoping I still have the edited contract on my computer at home? Spoke with Fred just the other day and we plan on getting together in SLC in a week. Hope to get it all wrapped up (CD with all info) in a neat little package to give Heidi and Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    it's hard when you're a superhero, bo! Name:  superman..gif
Views: 235
Size:  4.5 KB sounds like a great evening. hope you get to enjoy a casual day today
    No superhero here? Just doing what floats my boat! Thanks Stefan. I'm looking forward to a quiet rest-of-weekend!?

Bogley BigShot
    Perfect! If you need support and company to get through them, let me know. I will bring the wine.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    as usual they are throwing up fireworks today for you birthday.
    I've lived in this state all my life, never could figure out why anyone celebrated the 24th. Now that I know it's for Bo's birthday, it's all making sense.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?