Thread: Red Baron cave

Red Baron cave

So, I've heard a lot about Red Baron cave up Rock Canyon in Utah. I know I need someone who has already been as a guide and was wondering if anyone qualified is planning on going in the next month or so. Any takers?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Calling JUMAR! you know you want to do this -- oh and take me too :)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

I would love to do Red Baron. Having a difficult time finding time to get underground lately. Fall would be a nice time to do it. Let me see what I can rearrange in my schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by jumar View Post
    I would love to do Red Baron. Having a difficult time finding time to get underground lately. Fall would be a nice time to do it. Let me see what I can rearrange in my schedule.
    Sweet :).. we could probably hit Spanish moss too if we were energetic enough :)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

You'll have to tell me more about your cat encounter

I swore I would never do that hike again but I have really been wanting to get some better shots inside. Would late September work for you to go?

I have a race, a hunting trip and a scout thing in September. If the Mrs. doesn't mind, I might be able to on the 18th. I'll have to check.

Hey I'm also looking for anyone that has been to either Red Barron or Spanish Moss. Me and some climber friends really want to check these out! Anyone?