Thread: Missy the Cat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mountain Misanthrope ScoutColorado's Avatar

working closely with graphics people, I had to laugh at both sides of this.

Hahahahaha. Love this. I only wish I could be that big a smart ass.

Name:  Capture..JPG
Views: 4761
Size:  26.8 KB

[FONT=Arial]I had read the spider before, didn't realize it was the same guy. Hadn't read the party one though. Also, I have arranged a Pi

OMGROTFLWTFBBQ!!!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoutColorado View Post

working closely with graphics people, I had to laugh at both sides of this.
    Have you seen the thread "Clients from hell"? Its a thread that Sombeech posted that deals with customers asking a website artist to create a website according to their "needs". It's pretty funny actually. I'm posting from my phone otherwise I would search it for ya...
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Have you seen the thread "Clients from hell". Its a thread that Sombeech posted that deals with customers asking a website artist to create a website according to their "needs". It's pretty funny actually. I'm posting from my phone otherwise I would search it for ya...
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...ents-From-Hell

Blog Entries
    And that's why I love this (very) active forum! thanks Don!
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I like this guy.
    Chere'

The pie chart one is hilarious. I think I'll be on this site all afternoon.

http://www.27bslash6.com/p2p2.html

"...I would then travel several months back to warn myself against agreeing to do copious amounts of design work for an old man wielding the business plan equivalent of a retarded child poking itself in the eye with a spoon, before finally traveling back to 1982 and explaining to myself the long term photographic repercussions of going to the hairdresser and asking for a haircut exactly like Simon LeBon's the day before a large family gathering."
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    The pie chart one is hilarious. I think I'll be on this site all afternoon.
    I just read Permission Slip. Love it.

well there went a perfectly good hour i could have spent doing something productive. like ripping out my fingernails. that site is hilarious.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

I have spent WAAAAAAYYYY too much time on that guy's site.

Have you seen the thread "Clients from hell"? Its a thread that Sombeech posted that deals with customers asking a website artist to create a website according to their "needs". It's pretty funny actually. I'm posting from my phone otherwise I would search it for ya...
    Thanks guys, I do love an active forum. I saw that thread many times and clicked on it, but alas, I am not, how you say, Bigshot. I guess I'll have to fix that soon.

I sent the original cat email to our graphics department, and as I walked down the hall, I could hear them shreiking and howling with laughter. Everyone was poking their heads out of offices and cubes and asking me "What did you do to those poor girls?"
    "You'll never know......"
    My legend lives on......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoutColorado View Post
    Thanks guys, I do love an active forum. I saw that thread many times and clicked on it, but alas, I am not, how you say, Bigshot. I guess I'll have to fix that soon.

I sent the original cat email to our graphics department, and as I walked down the hall, I could hear them shreiking and howling with laughter. Everyone was poking their heads out of offices and cubes and asking me "What did you do to those poor girls?"
    "You'll never know......"
    My legend lives on......
    haha!

No worries - just go to http://clientsfromhell.net
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

haha!

No worries - just go to http://clientsfromhell.net
    Thanks jman. What a hoot! And they have a iPhone app!
    This is why I quit doing websites myself - 2 examples
    Me:

Visitors found this page by searching for:

missy the cat

missing missy cat

missy the cat email threadlost cat missing Missymissing missy the catclients from hell kittymissy the cat missingmissy the missing cat