Thread: Post the Photos! Men

Bogley BigShot

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    I just hate men in speedos.

(usually) lol

Batista!
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Bogley BigShot
    I was really looking for the ugliest speedo photo I could find, when that one was just there!

I am only guilty of the baseball cap thing. And I don't care. I like my hats on my days off. The rest, my wife would say something I am sure and for that I am glad.
    Life is Good

Fashion, what's that? Does it have anything to do with comfort, function or brand loyalty?
    Outside is the best side

Bogley BigShot
    I like baseball caps on men, even backwards. I see nothing wrong with them at all, but then again I like the causal, jeans and a t-shirt kind of guy .... but when he does put on a suit it is like WOW!

Here is the kind of speedo photo I was looking for!

Sorry got sidetracked with the top photo - manly, big "ugly" brutes like that, I do like!

This on the other-hand is downright Bad Fashion! I don't care how Europeans feel about their bodies...

Name:  euro-dude-speedo&#.jpg
Views: 16327
Size:  107.8 KB

Speed-o's are wrong.

But this? This is pure class:

Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    but then again I like the causal, jeans and a t-shirt kind of guy .... but when he does put on a suit it is like WOW!
    Dudette, tell me about it. I love that muddy, weekend warrior look on a guy who wears a tie to work. I married a guy like that.

Bogley BigShot
    I just want to know why there are so many views and so few posts. You guys have issues with this issue?

Yeah.. tie to work guy! Lucky girl!

Issues indeed. What, everybody shy all of the sudden?

I shall post twice in the male fasion thread. I am secure in my manhood. My wife fixed most of my bad fashion within one week of marriage. About one half of my wardrobe mysteriously disappeared. I think that guys just don't care that much or we are all guilty of multiple offenses and afraid to admit it. And for the record, suit and tie to work for me; shorts/jeans, work gloves, t-shirt and hat on Saturday. Projects, lawn, garden, outside work...etc. Good time. But after labor day, well... the rules change, I think. And by the way, there are no fashion rules that apply in slot canyons. Anything goes for body armor.
    Life is Good

Bogley BigShot
    I was wondering if it was the title....

Post the Photos! Men’s biggest

It only shows this part! Maybe its the women looking then getting disappointed and not posting.

Speaking on Canyons Scott.... I think the fashion leaders in the slot canyons have to be RAM and Courtney.

I don't want to speak for the entire male population but I'm afraid to post because I fall into some of these. The hat thing...if I'm not sleeping, there is a hat on my head. Baggy pants, that's me. Gotta have room for the important bits. This is also why I am so opposed to girl pants on guys and speedos. I am with the ladies on the Ed Hardy and Asslicktion (Affliction) clothes. They need to go. Outside of that, I'm pretty much a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy. I don't understand fashion and honestly....I don't want to.

Bogley BigShot
    Nothing is sexier than a T-shirt and jeans kind of man.

Its when they start wearing funny shirts, tshirts with funny sayings, jewlery, etc.

Simple white T-shirt on a man with jeans is so hot. Sort of like the country song where the man likes the woman in a white tank top and jeans. Simple is where its at.

Ok I'll bite - are bike clothes a fashion statement 'cause I am in them ALOT. Regular casual this time of year is shorts, tshirt and flipflops...dressed up with a collared shirt occasionally, otherwise it's 501s and a tshirt and Colombia hikers. This is about as basic as I get...........and I collect ballcaps

Bogley BigShot
    I like armour too.