Thread: Wed 6/30 Snowbasin - Coldwater to Wheeler

Wed 6/30 Snowbasin - Coldwater to Wheeler

We're going to do a shuttle ride. We'll have a vehicle at the bottom of Wheeler (across from the dam) and one at the lower Snowbasin Parking Lot.

We may ride from Snowbasin up to the Coldwater Canyon Overlook, or we may just ride straight down to Wheeler, depending on who shows up and what we want to do.

Let's say we meet at the bottom of Wheeler at 5:45 pm and then shuttle the bikes up from there.

For those of you just wanting to do the shuttle, it's probably 15 minutes to ride down.

Viewing on a mobile device? Click this link to open the map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100749669156101003180.00048a34d0922df8bde3c&ll=41.23664,-111.851292&spn=0.067642,0.132351&t=h&z=13

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beech,
    I would go with you guys but I am leaving work and hitting it early afternoon.
    Have a good ride!
    Still trying to get in riding shape.

I will be riding upper greens again, that would be a sweet shuttle ride with a 20 minute climb to stary off the ride. Going with the brother in law a little earlier, I will let ya know if we chage plans and can make the shuttle.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

a little windy today and just a short sprinkle of rain, but it should be ok. We're still on for 5:45 at the bottom of wheeler.

I ended up parking at the art nord trailhead...(top of wheeler) and riding art nord since the basin trails were closed at 6:30 ish because of the race series. Turned out to be a fun ride! tried to call ya beech but phone had no service.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

We parked at Wheeler then shuttled up to Snowbasin @ 6:30. We rode up to the Coldwater Canyon overlook, then downhilled it all the way down to Wheeler. It was great. I'll post a TR when I get some time today. Mark B had his GoPro HD wide angle getting some sweet footage.

The flowers are in bloom and it's o-so-green up there, absolutely gorgeous. Bring the bug spray though.