Thread: Gun Show + Inheritance = Our New Arsenal

Gun Show + Inheritance = Our New Arsenal

Abby's dad passed away a couple of months ago, and one of the firearms she inherited was a real Springfield 1903-A3 .30-06 rifle, plus several other very cool hunting and target rifles. We also inherited about 500 rounds of military surplus .30-06 ammo, plus everything from to .22-250 (for her father's bench rest competition rifle), to .22lr and magnum, .38 special and 9mm.

Then Friday Abby decided she wanted to go to a gun show, where we bought all kinds of fun stuff, but most importantly a new Ruger SR9 9mm pistol for me and a Ruger LCP .380 for her. I've shot about three clips through the 9mm (post-ban 17-round clips!), and I am loving this weapon. Abby was worn out today, so she hasn't shot her .380 yet.

The plan is to get our concealed carry permits later this summer. (Abby had hers, but let it expire.)

I'll blog about much more of this, but I was excited and wanted to share.

Check it: http://richardbarron.net/giantmuh/20...-and-firearms/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

nice.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

The new guns sound fun. I have one of those tiny LCP's (elsie) she is a great shooting gun for the size. I have had other pocket guns but none that shot so well.
    The 22-250 sounds interesting. I really like bench shooting that caliber, it is fun to have a gun that will bullseye every shot!

<drool>

Those Springfield are awesome. Have you guys ever looked into getting some tactical training anywhere?
    Let's Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Glockguy View Post
    <drool>

Those Springfield are awesome. Have you guys ever looked into getting some tactical training anywhere?
    Abby and I both have. First on the list is concealed carry. Abby had hers but let it lapse some years ago. Figuring on getting it for both of us some time this fall.