Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Valley cops chase down, Taser nude woman

West Valley cops chase down, Taser nude woman

Girl gone bad...

---

By Bob Mims The Salt Lake Tribune

Two car chases, a totaled police cruiser and an extended foot pursuit of a naked woman through the sagebrush finally ended with her being Tasered.

No, it was not a typical call for the West Valley Police Department.

“A man was outside his vehicle on [Utah] Highway 111 putting up home business signs when this woman pulled up next to him, got out of her vehicle, naked, and stole his car and drove off,” said West Valley City police Capt. Tom McLachlan.

Initially, the report was filed with police in neighboring West Jordan about 5 a.m. Tuesday.

The man called 911, hopped behind the wheel of the woman’s abandoned car and gave chase, northbound on Highway 111 and into West Valley City. She left the highway and careened onto a dirt road leading into a field owned by Alliant Technologies, got stuck and then fled on foot into the brush.

West Valley police, assisted by Alliant security, scoured the rugged sagebrush and grasslands for their suspect, described as 5-foot-5, 120 to 130 pounds, thin and with reddish-brown hair.
    “Of course, there was no clothing description available,” McLachlan said.

A West Valley officer soon spotted the woman hiding behind a bush, and as he approached a second officer arrived in his squad car. She refused to surrender, and as the officers moved in she broke away — and hopped behind the wheel of the cruiser , speeding away in a cloud of dust and dragging the officers a short distance before they let go.

Neither officer was seriously hurt and the chase resumed, with the woman driving the police car through a fence gate and then hitting a dirt berm when she missed a curve. “She was airborne about 50 feet before crashing into another berm,” McLachlan said.

The woman, slightly bloodied, fled the ruined squad car and streaked into the weeds again, chased on foot by the two officers. When she tried to double back toward the highway, at one point wriggling through a barbed wire fence, other officers were waiting for her.

“She was not obeying commands to stop, cease and desist, anything,” McLachlan said, adding that an officer finally stunned her with his Taser when the woman appeared to be making another break.

The woman was handcuffed and, after a brief struggle with responding paramedics, taken to Pioneer Valley Hospital for a mental health evaluation.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49...t-car.html.csp

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Pics or it didn't happen tribune!

where's the eye in the sky when you need it?
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

I'm gonna wager a nickel we are all happy there were no pictures of this "Woman" I have a gut feel this is not the kinda woman who took care of her body.

Gotta give her credit for creativity at least.

Just another day in West Valley City!
    "All roads, all codes!"

Gotta love the tazer

Hey Mooseman, how's it going?

The naked taser; one of my biggest fears...

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    The naked taser; one of my biggest fears...
    Don too bad you are down south this week, she is your kind of woman, you could bail her out and live happily ever after
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

Quote Originally Posted by Pelon1 View Post
    Don too bad you are down south this week, she is your kind of woman...
    She does sound crazy.

A couple of posts from her Facebook:

Sylvina Crofts Beagley Wow! I love all of you too! I have received so many kind messages and phone calls. Shawn and I are getting divorced, civilly, cordially, mutually, equally. We just are at a point where we were not happy together, but we will still do family things and I may get to be here more than I thought. It's amazing to see how happy he is now that we have... See More agreed to live our separate lives. So I will be gone writing my book and travelling for a little while and I'll be living in Kearns for the time being. All I can ask is that when my book is published in the next couple weeks, help me spread the word on social networks! It's going to be awesome! It's almost done!!!! Please keep me in your prayers!
    Sylvina Crofts Beagley I'm back...found out I'm Bipolar and have to be on meds the rest of my life, but hey, I definitely feel more balanced now!!! Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    A couple of posts from her Facebook:

Sylvina Crofts Beagley Wow! I love all of you too! I have received so many kind messages and phone calls. Shawn and I are getting divorced...
    ...So she is single.

Here is a picture of.... Don's future ex-wife....

Hey Alex.... did you send her a friend request on Facebook?

Name:  stalker..jpg
Views: 5596
Size:  36.5 KB

So how many of you friended her on Facebook. Beech? We need the inside scoop and more photos.

Wait, I just logged in. She is a PTO president...

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Friends don't let friends date bipolar people!
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Hey Alex.... did you send her a friend request on Facebook?
    Honestly... do you have to ask?

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    booking photo

http://iml.slsheriff.org/IML

edit: poor woman this thread shows up under the facebook account when searching her name.