Thread: Dumbass Found - Was 2 men missing

Dumbass Found - Was 2 men missing

Saturday i was suppose to meet up with a couple people to do Behunin Canyon on Saturday and were to meet up at mesquito cove they never showed up . On friday they said thay were going to do Yankee doodle & Hidden Star canyons witch are pretty basic canyons but i cant get a hold of them. 1 was from St George the other was from the Wasatch area
    Don`t be afraid your life will end be afraid it will never begin fear is the thief of all dreams...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hello Pubalz

Unless you have good reason to believe they are MISSING (as opposed to: didn't show up for your trip and can't reach them), please change the title of your post. As it reads now, sounds like SAR might be needed.

Unbeliveable We're ok. You hit it on the head Hank.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch View Post
    So I guess the question is-what happened?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post
    So I guess the question is-what happened?
    And why you left a potential partner hanging..
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch View Post
    One would think that when you're supposed to meet somebody at a certain spot, and you're not there, and you tell them that you were going to do a canyon or 2 the day before, and you dont answer your phone or tell me youre changing the plans AND knowing that your DUMBASS needs help on the simplest of downclimbs, I thought maybe somebody would post that they saw your dumbass, JOHN. Dont bother calling me to see if i want to do anymore canyons with you if you cant freaking call me back and let me know if anything has changed.
    Don`t be afraid your life will end be afraid it will never begin fear is the thief of all dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon View Post
    Hello Pubalz

Unless you have good reason to believe they are MISSING (as opposed to: didn't show up for your trip and can't reach them), please change the title of your post. As it reads now, sounds like SAR might be needed.
    My bad Hank, I wasnt trying to sound like SAR was needed, I was just seeing if somebody had done Yankee Doodle or Hidden Star canyon on Friday or Saturday and came across some old fart laying at the bottom of one of the canyons. I tried calling half a dozen times Friday and Saturday and got no answer so I thought something had possibly gone wrong. (With a nickname "Canyon Baby", who knows?)

How do I change the title of my thread from "2 Men Missing" to "Dumbass Found".

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    And why you left a potential partner hanging..
    I believe it was the other way around, but I do not want to get into it, someone knows who's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pubalz View Post
    One would think that when you're supposed to meet somebody at a certain spot, and you're not there, and you tell them that you were going to do a canyon or 2 the day before, and you dont answer your phone or tell me youre changing the plans AND knowing that your DUMBASS needs help on the simplest of downclimbs, I thought maybe somebody would post that they saw your dumbass, JOHN. Dont bother calling me to see if i want to do anymore canyons with you if you cant freaking call me back and let me know if anything has changed.
    And one would think to return calls to see if the trip is still on in the first place.

You could have left a massage saying the plans have change. Last call i got from you was about beer. Amazing you can reply to this post before you can return a call.

How do I change the title of my thread from "2 Men Missing" to "Dumbass Found".
    Occasionally it's good to be a Mod...

Today is one of those days.

FWIW: If you are kicking and breathing..... I don't know of any excuse that justifies leaving a partner hanging....

Thanks Iceaxe for changing the title

Thanks Iceaxe for changing the title
    yeah

Now, now. I think the best way to resolve this matter amicably is for wasatch and pubic to do two ATCs at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by The European Death Knot View Post
    Now, now. I think the best way to resolve this matter amicably is for wasatch and pubic to do two ATCs at one time.
    It is like what I do with my kids! "Hug timeout" They hate it.
    Life is Good

Canyoneering drama always makes for a good laugh. Flame on boys....
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Canyoneering drama makes cat fights (women) look tame. Rrrr pst pst! Claws engaged!
    Chere'