Thread: Sick kids.......Anyone one want some

Sick kids.......Anyone one want some

I surrender I have been Pooped on and PUKED on at least 4 times each and I am tired of it.
    It all started the Friday before last and has gotten progressively worse since this Friday. We took them to the doc today and we were told it is just a bug running around and it will run it's course. I just wish it would run it's course a bit faster. The kids have always been on the thin since but you can now see their ribs. I expect to have CPS come see us because it looks like we don't feed them. Oh and I am sick of the screaming crying and all around fussing that has been coming out of their mouths. Yes I may be bitching but I have the right, waking up to daddy my belly BLAAAA all over me tends to put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day....So if you don't mind a few sick kids come get them. I am sure they will be willing to work in your sweat shop for you.
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Oh man...about an hour after I first read this post, my youngest son puked and has now been sick for a couple of hours, and my oldest said he wasn't feeling well but has gotten better since. I feel for you, but I'm glad I don't have it as bad as you. I hope yours get better soon.
    Blog | FB

Thanks
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

how many and how much? is it a package deal or are you willing to sell seperately? just need more info to make an informed decision. could use some more help with my marijuana crop and meth lab.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

My wife says if they work in the MJ crops we may concider returns but if they work in the meth lab all sales are final even if you have a recipt....

glad to see she's on board with the idea.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

YUK! Been there- I feel for ya though Hope they get better soon!
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

Quote Originally Posted by denaliguide View Post
    glad to see she's on board with the idea.
    ROFLMAO

They may be on the upswing they did not puke today

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar

Re: Sick kids.......Anyone one want some

don't get to excited or it might come back with a vengeance!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk
    Chere'

Getting out of this thread before anybody breathes on me....

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Getting out of this thread before anybody breathes on me....
    ...or pukes on you!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Awww man!

Husband came home ill, son #2 has a high fever and son #3 is coughing and threatening to puke.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.

It is all my fault. I will take the blame...

Quote Originally Posted by snccoulter View Post
    It is all my fault. I will take the blame...
    well steve.. non of my family is sick but I do have 2 cracked ribs and had 10 dislocated ribs put back in place if it makes you feel any better :)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

ouch what did you do?

Chere'

He was DUMB @ss

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    ouch what did you do?

Not to take away from my friend Steves torment (and yes I was a Dumb @ss), but it all started about 2 weeks ago when my wife started telling me that I was not allowed to get hurt prior to our week long trip to Vagas.. thus I went rock climbing for the first time in 10 years (led a 5.7 without a single fall). then Saturday took my wife climbing the same route for her first climb ever.. and still no injuries.. then we went to my inlaws and played with RC cars for a bit.. well I ended up on the course where my brother in law was driving his RC and almost stepped on his car but instead decided to jump out of the way.. I did a beautifully controlled dive (as my wife and mother in law said) only to land in the most improper manner on my side with my fist between my ribs and the ground. Needless to say I heard a few pops and knew that something was wrong.. We left for Vagas on Sunday and I made sure to pack my 2 year old bottle of Hydrocodone and spent the week in sin city :).. came home and saw the doc yesterday.. needless to say I am mostly annoyed that I can't go running, climbing, hiking right now!
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Wahaha. I bet your wife laughed and laughed. okay I am done laughing hope you heal fast.

Chere'