Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Bogley Prarie Popp'n Dog Invitational Spectacular

2010 Bogley Prarie Popp'n Dog Invitational Spectacular

Would like to use this post to extend an invitation to all Bogley Varmint shooting enthusiasts and other members to join and help plan a time and location for this event. Last year we were quite successful near Evanston and Kemerer Wyoming. This would be the first official Bogley gathering for the hunting and shooting forum and a great opurtunity to enjoy the high sagebrush deserts and promote the diversity of this great outdoor website!
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sounds awesome I think I have a free Saturday July 17th.

What kind of time frame? 1 night stay somewhere? I'd love to at least go get some film, let you guys do the shooting.

2010 Bogley Prarie Popp'n Dog Invitational Spectacular

Lez roll. Krab buffet!

July 17th sounds good for me. Any other takers for this date?

PM fouristhenewone and Summit. They sounded like they were dying to go from their response on the last thread.

or maybe we should call the BLM and tell them about your litter pile in the west desert

I wouldn't mind going on the trip. Someone should check to see if there are any towns left in that area. I may have cleaned everything out between Evanston and Kemmerer and the Carter area. I didn't see very many last year. My traditional area has been crap. I went in mid April and only shot 2.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    or maybe we should call the blm and tell them about your litter pile in the west desert
    oh snap

Maybe I should upload some more recent tannerite "carnage" to get the whole Bogley drama goin again...

Quote Originally Posted by Reedus View Post
    Maybe I should upload some more recent tannerite "carnage" to get the whole Bogley drama goin again...
    Reedus, I will spell it out one last time for you .......No one had a problem with the tannerite or blowing things up, it was the insane amount of litter you left on public land.

I may have to jump in on this one. Never done prarie dogs but have always wanted to. Put me down as a maybe and I'll look at the schedule after I get back from Goblin Valley this weekend.

sure - invite me. I'm sure I could find something to shoot at out there.
    Tear down Dams, Build up Dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by fouristhenewone View Post
    sure - invite me. I'm sure I could find something to shoot at out there.
    We would be glad to have you.

I just spoke with a friend who scouted the Kemerer and Evanston area. He said the rain this year has produced more dogs, than he has ever seen. Looks like we have six shooters with possibly a couple of spectators. Invite your friends and keep recruiting. I may look into having some Bogley T-shirts made for this event.

July 17th???
    Hmmm......

Jot me down as a maybe....
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

I'd love to make it, but I'm still a maybe. My in-laws have an annual camping trip this weekend, but this time it might start on the Sunday. I'd like to make it work.

I would go, but you guys would make fun of my little gun.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

I'm very happy with the response were getting here. I want to get a feel if we would like to set a camp up Friday night or if people would rather do a day trip.

I'm a DEFINITELY maybe. It's the new GF's birthday and while I'd LOVE to invite her along, I'd need to feel her out first. With that said, my ex-wife cost me every shootin iron, save my .22 pistol & the family heirloom. With that said, if I paid somebody for the ammo (reloads preferrable ), would anybody be willing to share?

Oh, and I'm certainly down with an overnighter.