Thread: Finally getting some results on my medical issues. My mood can get better now!!!

Finally getting some results on my medical issues. My mood can get better now!!!

Well I am about tired of the medical but I do have to say Tri Care is nice. I have finally gotten the on base docs to do something. After telling the docs I had issues and all they did was put it in my medical records that i was having chronic pain and chronic sleeping issues. I started with pressing the issue with my sleep and after 2 years of being on Resteril the doc sent me to a sleep study and they found I had sleep apnea. Problem solved I am able sleep good now well wheni use the CPAP.
    [FONT=Verdana] Then I push the issue with my ankle and I get a bolt implanted and then removed following that I get my right ankle shaved. I no longer have pain walking but can
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great news! Hope that implant works wonders for you. While I can't honestly pray for you, I can certainly say one thing:

It's good that you were finally able to find somebody to get to the root of the problems. And anyway, running is over rated. Walking rocks...

Happy to hear you're getting your issues solved. Wish it wasn't taking so long :-( It sucks to be in pain... Good luck-with your pain and everything else

Thank you it will be a great day and it has been a long time coming

Blog Entries
    Oh wow, sorry to hear all of that. Glad you are finally able to get that pain under control.

Grow a set Steve.. I have had a sliver in my pinky for the past hour and a half, you don't know what pain is

Glad that you can finally get your stuff taken care of.. then you can start going camping and such-- that is until you bail on Utah for greener pastures :)

Good to hear. Just in time for summer...