Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tuesday 17 corner canyon

I hear there is an awesome new bike park in Green River, WY that you guys are welcome to trash anytime it rains.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    All of the deep ruts that I have ever noticed on trails are from motorcycles or 4x4's. IMO, mountain bikes just don't do much, not that I have seen and any signs usually gets fixed by the next rain storm or general traffic. In fact, it rained so much that night that I bet it washed away any signs of our tracks on the trail, which were only 1/4" anyway.
    For the most part you are right but maybe it just shouldn't be posted. Sometimes it just feels like you guys go out of your way to stir the pot and give this community (bogley) a bad rap. Topics like this are obviously detrimental to site, its members, and most importantly all that hard work you put into this place.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

tuesday 17 corner canyon

Wow, a whole lotta generalizations flying in this thread. Do we regulary ride in the mud? Are we generaly bad trail users? Find me some TR's of us riding in the mud (if you can find any) and I'll find 20 TR's to your 1 where we were are out enjoying the trails like anyone else on a summer evening. And Summit, am I personally responsible for everything that happens on bogley, in every thread, in every forum? Give me a break man...

Who else wants to jump on the dog pile?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    And Summit, am I personally responsible for everything that happens on bogley, in every thread, in every forum? Give me a break man...
    Chill out... I was not trying to bag on you or imply that you need to monitor everything that posted here. I quoted your post becauase I agreed with your response more then any of the others and just added my .02

If you really want a dog pile go post a TR on utahmountainbiking.com, I am sure all the guys that put the hours into getting this trial approved by the city and volunteered their time would love to hear RideOn's "Idontgiveshitjustdothedew" attitude. If anything it would be a good read for me.

and for the record I love riding in the mud ...

I changed my signiture for you summit thanks for the quote
    "Idontgiveshitjustdothedew"