You're An *****, Not A Genius [pic]

Name:  Gu0AH..png
Views: 620
Size:  48.1 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000 View Post
    x2 !!!!!!

oh, um, I didn't know the lane ended, I um, can I get in?

*How long have you been driving this route?

8 years

This is a huge pet peeve of mine. I'll just throw on my sunglasses, put my cell phone to my ear and act like I don't see their blinker.

You know where this happens a lot? The offramp here, going north bound. You turn left at the light (2 lanes) and they'll pick the inner lane because it's shorter. Then they'll have to cut everybody off to get in the right lane to turn right on Main.

In fact I'm surprised there isn't a line of cars shown in that lane right now

Viewing on a mobile device? Click this link to open the map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=41.123635,-112.024273&spn=0.002711,0.004801&t=h&z=18&msid=106634504977896924854.0004865418003bb35b4c8

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000 View Post
    X3!!!

You know who else is the idiot? The person letting them in.

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Yup. Couldn't agree more. I had to drive up to Sunset 2 weeks ago to pick up my 42' Toy Hauler. I was facing rush hour traffic heading back into Salt Lake. Where I-215 splits from I-15, there were many cars in the I-215 turnoff lane, but at the last minute, they'd try to force themselves back into I-15 to jump ahead 50 or so cars. Here's me towing 18k pounds when this idiot hits the brakes in front of me, turns on his left turn signal and comes to a stop just where I-215 starts to curve to the West.

Hammered the brakes, hit the horn and this butthead just sat there. Just in the nick of time, I was able to come to a stop just as he managed to get back into I-15. Stopped my rig and let the expletives fly..

Let's see, 26k pounds worth of truck/5'er hitting a Toyota Camry.. Who gets hurt/killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    You know who else is the idiot? The person letting them in.
    Sometimes it's just not worth the insurance claim hassles. Or if I was in the states, the fact that I might get shot, since y'all seem to be carrying.

You know who else is a dumbass? The people who merge too early when a lane is ending. Then they always seem to let in the people who were behind them!!!

Hahaha.... Suckers!!!!!

You guys can wait in line all day long.... I'm taking the fast route....

Drive it like you stole it!!!!

Guess I am an idiot. I always let them in. Sometimes it might be the asshole who's schedule is more important than the rest of ours, and sometime, it might be the one person who didn't know the lane ended. Tell you what, that is the reason I think Utah drivers are douchers, nobody lets anybody in period. Try living in Oregon, you put on your blinkers, and within one or two cars, somebody will always hit the brakes and let you in with a wave.

Signs all over Oklahoma half a mile before construction zones: STATE LAW MERGE NOW

Bunch of a--holes! Let me in...

When Traffic Lanes Merge!!!!

There was a big study done a while back that showed waiting to the end to merge increases traffic flow for everyone involved, and it increased it substantially.... it proved that the guy that gets over early was actually doing everyone a disservice....

Funny part was the report concluded... Even if everyone thinks your an ass for waiting to merge you are actually doing everyone a big favor.

Heres a link:
    http://www.sltrib.com/ci_14860149?IA...www.sltrib.com

Tonight on the way home I had the typical a-hole Utard who decided to merge early then straddle the lanes so no one could proceed to the point of merge! I hate these folks...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    it proved that the guy that gets over early was actually doing everyone a disservice....
    Yeah, just keep telling yourself that while the rest of us are flipping you off

Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    Tonight on the way home I had the typical a-hole Utard who decided to merge early then straddle the lanes so no one could proceed to the point of merge! I hate these folks...
    I love doing that. Even better when a community of merged people team up to block the lane. I feel so much better about society when I can be part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    Tonight on the way home I had the typical a-hole Utard who decided to merge early then straddle the lanes so no one could proceed to the point of merge!
    When I see this I love to go around the "traffic sheriff" using the shoulder and watch the long line of cars behind me do the same thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    When I see this I love to go around the "traffic sheriff" using the shoulder and watch the long line of cars behind me do the same thing.....
    wha- hey! You can't do that!!1!!1

Nah, but I love it when the late merger comes up against a semi truck. Absolutely nowhere to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    but I love it when the late merger comes up against a semi truck. Absolutely nowhere to go.
    Oh.... that brings up anther of my favorite moves.... and that is when you finally start to merge in and the car behind you tries to close the gap and make it extremely difficult..... so you tap on the gas and jump one car further ahead.... that move is money.

Sometime you have to use the shoulder to execute this latest move..... but what the hell.... if they don't want me to drive on the shoulders they couldn't pave them.

You're An *****, Not A Genius [pic]

Suckas...