Thread: Noah's Ark FOUND in Turkey!

Noah's Ark FOUND in Turkey!

Name:  100427-coslog-noa&#10.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  54.3 KB

'A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say they have found wooden remains on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey.'
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2949640/Noahs-Ark-found-in-Turkey.html?OTC-RSS#ixzz0mIvTDKNW

'They claim carbon dating proves the relics are 4,800 years old — around the same time the ark was said to be afloat.'

They'll accept carbon dating for the ark but not dinosaurs and early man?

Also reported, with skepticism, here:
    http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2010/04/27/2280442.aspx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Proof of Gopher Wood and Giraffe poop would seal the deal.

So the nameplate 'Noah's Arc' was still visible after all these years.... Praise the lord....

Turkey found in Noah's ark ----- wish I could upload the video!
    It's too big! :(

Actually Randi, I think it said that "Noah's Ark was found in [a] Turkey".....

(How many times has the ark been found? Who keeps losing it? )

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Actually Randi, I think it said that "Noah's Ark was found in [a] Turkey".....

(How many times has the ark been found? Who keeps losing it? )
    I have no idea how many times the ark had been lost and found.
    Or how it might have ended up in a turkey. When you believe in miracles (which I do some days) anything is possible!
    Last I heard, the ark was found by an archeologist back in he 1940's. But it was stolen by some Nazi thugs who foolishly opened it and let out some ghosts of the prophets, which promptly annihilated them.
    It was lost again after this, and somehow it ended up in a turkey....stranger than fiction I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Last I heard, the ark was found by an archeologist back in he 1940's. But it was stolen by some Nazi thugs who foolishly opened it and let out some ghosts of the prophets, which promptly annihilated them.
    wrong ark....

The Ark of the Covenant is the vessel described in the Bible as containing the tablets on which the ten commandments were inscribed.

Noah's Ark is a stinky old boat that was filled with two of every animal, except Unicorn's, which is why they are now extinct......

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    wrong ark....

The Ark of the Covenant is the vessel described in the Bible as containing the tablets on which the ten commandments were inscribed.

Noah's Ark is a stinky old boat that was filled with two of every animal, except Unicorn's, which is why they are now extinct......

...including suck wonders as ticks and smallpox...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron View Post
    ...including suck wonders as ticks and smallpox...
    It's possible, if they weren't on the boat, that smallpox evolved after the flood... OH, wait, no, that's not right either...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    wrong ark....

Oh yeah, there's a small ark & a big ark! I got my arks mixed up. Speaking of the small ark, which carried those tablets - did you know that Moses threw the tablets on the ground & broke them? He got a new set after that incident. But the original incident has spawned a recent spate of mocking videos that are pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crtm5...eature=related