Thread: East Side Zion and Canyons

East Side Zion and Canyons

I may be flying over the East Side today and may be spending some time on Wynopits. Will certainly keep my eyes peeled as to conditions on top as well in any canyons that I might fly over, and then if this elapses I will post what I might see and find out?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck View Post
    I may be flying over the East Side today and may be spending some time on Wynopits. Will certainly keep my eyes peeled as to conditions on top as well in any canyons that I might fly over, and then if this elapses I will post what I might see and find out?
    Please do!

-Brian in SLC
    ps: checked out the new store a couple weekends ago. Sweet! Still has that "new store smell".

We went down Fat Man's Misery last Sunday and it was in good conditions. The water levels were alright and it was a nice hike down the East Fork to the exit trail. We had 3mm wetsuits and I was comfortable. There was no snow/ice at all on the route except for the pass at Checkerboard Mesa.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    so Bo I guess this is what you were doing. I know you won't comment unless you can but one article makes it appear they tied logs together.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10537920

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14961712?source=rss

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner View Post
    so Bo I guess this is what you were doing. I know you won't comment unless you can but one article makes it appear they tied logs together.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10537920

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14961712?source=rss
    YesAs soon as the investigative part happens, maybe more can be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian in SLC View Post
    Please do!

-Brian in SLC
    ps: checked out the new store a couple weekends ago. Sweet! Still has that "new store smell".
    Dang...I missed you? On your way to Red Rock? Yeah, the store is one year old as of April 15. Hope to see you again one of these days. OR is just around the corner; maybe before?

Didn't fly today. Ended up on the ground as we found what we were looking for. A team went up to Chamberlain today and said that the road is just fine. I bet there is snow in the canyons though? i.e.- Englestead, Birch and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck View Post
    Dang...I missed you? On your way to Red Rock? Yeah, the store is one year old as of April 15.
    Great lookin' place!

We came down on a Saturday from SLC, stopped by, then headed to Soul Asylum. From there, to the grail. Great rock. Wow.

Might head down again this weekend, but, we might bust straight through to Mesquite.

Grim business in Zion, eh? Yikes.

Cheers!