Thread: Yo

Yo

Been away for a while. What did I miss? Has Sombeech planted his annual grape crop yet?

What's the haps?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

LOL. I rate this thread 5 stars...

Dood, where the hell have ya been? Wait, waz your name again?

We need to plan a small reunion trip this year.

weren't you getting the Bogley emails? I guess now that you are in beautiful Moab you don't have any time to post up on Bogley. Read that in a sassy mother's voice.
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    I guess now that you are in beautiful Moab you don't have any time to post up on Bogley.

There is some truth to that. Mostly I've been extremely busy at work. My job title goes something like this: Mine engineer/mine geologist/surveyor. We are running a very lean crew and everybody does the work of at least two people, sometimes three. The upside is we have turned this place from a bankrupted copper mine into a now profitable business. So yeah - not a lot of spare time to surf the internets.

I notice this place hasn't changed much - except for the new user interface. Anybody got any trips planned down south? I'm looking to burn up some vacation time now that the winter from hell has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Anybody got any trips planned down south? I'm looking to burn up some vacation time now that the winter from hell has passed.
    I'll be down this weekend... doing some of the easy routes with the wife if you want to tag along.... We have a wedding Saturday afternoon we have to hit but other than that we are golden.....

And it looks like I'll be down next weekend to do some Moab canyon.... 5 new canyons, three of which I have never seen mentioned on the web before... so we need to fix that little oversight.

Ping me sideband if you want to hook up....

There is some truth to that. Mostly I've been extremely busy at work. My job title goes something like this: Mine engineer/mine geologist/surveyor. We are running a very lean crew and everybody does the work of at least two people, sometimes three. The upside is we have turned this place from a bankrupted copper mine into a now profitable business. So yeah - not a lot of spare time to surf the internets.

I notice this place hasn't changed much - except for the new user interface. Anybody got any trips planned down south? I'm looking to burn up some vacation time now that the winter from hell has passed.
    Sounds like you've had your hands full, but I bet you have learned a lot wearing all those hats. That's a positive.

I would like to get together for some canyons, campfire, potato gun and hell raising. Beech and I dont get out much in the canyons. I recall (during our last get together) you guys trying to cause trouble at one of the Moab diners and get it on film. Need some more of that ruckus...

Sup dude! Man, you guys are going when I am out of town! And Beech does get out, I just dragged him through Westwater a few weeks ago.

RG where do you live in Moab?

I have a screen saver on my comp in the kitchen going through all my pictures and your picture came up in a bikini in Subway, my kid looked at that and asked me who it was, I had to quickly move the mouse not to burn that image into my kid's brain! LOL

Definitely need to do a reunion trip fo sho. There's a few routes around Moab where I'd be overdressed if I wore that bikini. Many of the locals around here have "all-over-tans."

I live in downtown Moab, about three blocks from Zax.

Bogley BigShot
    Me

Has Sombeech planted his annual grape crop yet?
    I'll be planting the sunflowers soon enough.

Hey, get yerself a bike, let's hit some trails down there.

Got to love Rock posting once in a while, always brings out the old timers on the forum.

A reunion trip sounds like a blast! Hard to complain when you still have a job though. Good for you. We definately need to plan some trips this year.

Let's crash Rock's house!

My job title goes something like this: Mine engineer/mine geologist/surveyor. We are running a very lean crew and everybody does the work of at least two people, sometimes three. The upside is we have turned this place from a bankrupted copper mine into a now profitable business.
    I take it you're working for Lisbon Valley? Kewl! Congratulations on turning that operation around.

I'm helping Frontera install your crushing circuit in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by UTJetdog View Post
    I take it you're working for Lisbon Valley? Kewl! Congratulations on turning that operation around.

I'm helping Frontera install your crushing circuit in Mexico.

No way!! Freaky how small this world is!!

Lisbon Valley is really humming now. Well over a million pounds of copper/month...and with copper futures at $3.50, we're sitting pretty...for now.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum