Thread: Any hot chick mt. Bikers want to ride slick rock with me?

Any hot chick mt. Bikers want to ride slick rock with me?

i WILL BE GOING TO MOAB IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS. I AM ALL GAME FOR SOME HOT CHICKS TO RIDE WITH. NOT JUST THE SLICK ROCK TRAIL BUT OTHERS AS WELL. I AM AN ATHLETE THAT STAYS IN GOOD SHAPE, BUT I DON'T DO EXTREME TRAILS OK. THANKS, NOLEMAN.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

pics or it didn't happen

bUT HOW WELL ENDOWED ARE YOU?!?!!1! THERE GOING TO WANT TO KNOW THAT. TYPE YOUR ANSWER SLOWLY I CAN BARELY HERE FROM ALL THE YELLING AROUND HEAR OK.

This may be the worst thread ever..... Kinda pathetic really.
    Last edited by Scott Card; 04-07-2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: can't spell worth a darn
    Life is Good

IF she isn't happy no ones happy. If she isn't happy long enough you'll unhappy with half your stuff.
    http://childbikingutah.blogspot.com/

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar

was this invite planning on riding trails or . . .

you might have more luck with craigslist in the casual encounters area.. try the T4M section I bet there is someone there to let you or ride the "trail" with you.
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Quote Originally Posted by noleman11 View Post
    i WILL BE GOING TO MOAB IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS. I AM ALL GAME FOR SOME HOT CHICKS TO RIDE WITH. NOT JUST THE SLICK ROCK TRAIL BUT OTHERS AS WELL. I AM AN ATHLETE THAT STAYS IN GOOD SHAPE, BUT I DON'T DO EXTREME TRAILS OK. THANKS, NOLEMAN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the smileys used in this post, they made me laugh!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

i WILL BE GOING TO MOAB IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS......
    That's odd. On the umb forum that you are bashing, you (ironman) claim to be going to Moab this weekend. So which one is it?

No neilether, it's me that's going to moab not ironman. Moab is the only place that i have seen any hot chick mt. bikers riding around.

Blog Entries
    No neilether, it's me that's going to moab not ironman. Moab is the only place that i have seen any hot chick mt. bikers riding around.
    well if you wanna get superficial....I hesitantly agree with you. I've seen more attractive ladies at Moab than in St. George biking. But...I have seen hotter ladies in Zion hiking, than in Moab hiking.
    /shallowness
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Yet you still didn't answer the question. Are you in Moab right now (as is clearly stated on utahmountainbiking.com) or are you going to be there in two weeks? Or both? Be sure to post some pictures along with a trip report. I will be down there a week from today, and I always post pictures!

hey niether, no i am not there yet ,but i will be there shortly. About 10 days from now. Maybe we can do a bike ride together. I wonder if we can find some hot chicks to ride with. I am really wanting to ride with some hot chicks. I have never ridd'in with any chicks before. Down here in ga. we just don't have any chicks that are intereseted in mt. biking.

I work out with chicks at the gym , but it aint like biking.