View Poll Results: Have you filled your out yet?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

5 19.23%
  • What is this Census you speak of?

1 3.85%

Thread: Did you fill out your 2010 Census?

Did you fill out your 2010 Census?

Just curious of who's filled theirs out and sent it back in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I had to pick option 3, cuz we don't have a census in 2010!

And anyway, if we did, we all know that it's just a big government ruse to screw over patriotic people, and take away our guns and foist "healthcare" on us. Say, have you heard where this week's militia meeting is?

OK, my stirring here is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000 View Post
    I had to pick option 3, cuz we don't have a census in 2010!

And anyway, if we did, we all know that it's just a big government ruse to screw over patriotic people, and take away our guns and foist "healthcare" on us. Say, have you heard where this week's militia meeting is?

OK, my stirring here is done.
    Liberal, atheist, sarcastic and Canadian AND lacks enough common sense to be offended at being called a liberal, atheist, sarcastic, Canadian!

Sent it in the day I got it a couple weeks ago and just got another a couple days ago? Just gonna send one in.
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

Yeah my wife did. I never saw it.

Yeah, I filled it out. The only info that I filled out is how many live here. That is all the census is for. The rest I left blank.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar

Re: Did you fill out your 2010 Census?

nope, need to find it I guess

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk
    Chere'

I never saw it. Maybe the wife did. I don't know what kind of questions they ask but personally, I don't think I'd be willing to answer much aside from how many people live in my house and their ages.

I'm not anti Census, I just haven't seen it yet - maybe the wife has.
    ...but I am humored by the Census commercials, saying they wouldn't know how many roads to build without the census, or how many buses to put on the streets.

please....

Quote Originally Posted by bbennett View Post
    I never saw it. Maybe the wife did. I don't know what kind of questions they ask but personally, I don't think I'd be willing to answer much aside from how many people live in my house and their ages.
    that is basically what it asks.. how many people were in living in your house on April 1. do you own said house outright or do you have a loan.. ages, names and DOB for people.. oh and if you are white, black purple or martian..
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

I sent mine back in the day I received it....
    Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow

My wife did and when it asked for race (white/black/hispanic/other) she put down other and then wrote in AMERICAN...
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

I sent mine it.... it didn't send the last one in and what happens is the government sends a couple guys to your door to get the info... they come during the middle of dinner or your favorite TV show....