Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halo Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    There it's out. I feel so much better. Can you guys forgive me?
    and here I thought you were dedicated. You're out. I'm sorry Vegas, but I think we have to let Jaxxinator go.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Redpb View Post
    and here I thought you were dedicated. You're out. I'm sorry Vegas, but I think we have to let Jaxxinator go.
    NOOOO! Don't listen to him. Vegas, you know you love it when you get owned by me, which is pretty much every game we have played against each other.
    The man thong is wrong.

NOOOO! Don't listen to him. Vegas, you know you love it when you get owned by me, which is pretty much every game we have played against each other.
    Let's be honest. Who doesn't own Vegas?

Haha true. He suxorz!!! Oops sorry Kent, forgot where I was posting this. I will be more mature in my posts and use less 1337
    The man thong is wrong.

Everyone in here is noobs. I can pwn all uv u. dnt evntry 2 step i will own 411 /\/3\/\/85.

Wow that really went down hill fast. Sorry about that everyone.

I feel like I can openly admit that I didn't pre order Reach. I spend enough time online as it is and I don't need another game getting in the way of my COD. New game in November so I will only be playing Reach for a couple of months before I go back to COD. It's not worth buying it just to play it for 2 months.

There it's out. I feel so much better. Can you guys forgive me?
    Nope, not forgiven. Maybe if you didn't suck so much at MW2 you could be forgiven.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

WTF? This is supposed to be a Jaxxinator bashing party not a Vegas bash fest. I'm awesome and you guys are just in awe of my mad skillz. Don't be jealous. It takes serious dedication to hide in a bush and own everyone who walks by with my UMP!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

so was that a physical challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    WTF? This is supposed to be a Jaxxinator bashing party not a Vegas bash fest. I'm awesome and you guys are just in awe of my mad skillz. Don't be jealous. It takes serious dedication to hide in a bush and own everyone who walks by with my UMP!
    f'ing camper!
    The man thong is wrong.

f'ing camper!
    with a noob tube!

NOt me. I'm just joking.....I never camp. I'm usually running around wildly. I tried the noob tube and hated it. I can't figure out how people get so many kills with it.

I'm offering a MW2 clinic, in which, you two jokers can learn and hone the fine skills required to be in the elite MW2 class like me. it's free and offered almost nightly.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

NOt me. I'm just joking.....I never camp. I'm usually running around wildly. I tried the noob tube and hated it. I can't figure out how people get so many kills with it.

I'm offering a MW2 clinic, in which, you two jokers can learn and hone the fine skills required to be in the elite MW2 class like me. it's free and offered almost nightly.
    Oh it's on! It's on like donkey kong!
    After I'm done with Halo Reach that is.

So... you want to know what all the guys that didn't purchase Halo will be doing tonight???

We'll be having SEX, with real women! :giveit:

:smoking:

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    So... you want to know what all the guys that didn't purchase Halo will be doing tonight???

We'll be having SEX, with real women!

I'll be having virtual sex...:..with my controller! Sex can wait, this is halo. Maybe I can find a way to combine halo and sex, now that would be awesome.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'll be having virtual sex...:..with my controller! Sex can wait, this is halo. Maybe I can find a way to combine halo and sex, now that would be awesome.
    Oh it's been done. and we'll leave it at that before this goes to the rubbish bin.

Now that we've all had it, except for Jaxx, what are your impressions?

I'll be having virtual sex...:..with my controller!

Up up down down left right left righ B A Start

Oh it's been done. and we'll leave it at that before this goes to the rubbish bin.

Now that we've all had it, except for Jaxx, what are your impressions?
    Awesome. However I'm so used to MW2 that I kept throwing a grenade when I went in for the smackdown. I switched the controller layout to Recon and that seemed to help. I was going to join some of you guys in campaign but you were all in closed parties. Douches.

Overall I'm very pleased. The active roster is amazing and an awesome addition. I think the different classes really make a diference but it seems like only some modes of slayer have them all available. Even though I was in the team slayer playlist I still ended up in a 4 wheeler race game and a couple matches of swat and swords. So I'm undecided on the map/game type voting system. I was hoping for a massive halo night but I ended up bringing home an excrutiating headache from work so I went to bed at like 9.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I like it as well. Sorry about you not being able to join. Almost everyone in my friends list was on and playing last night, so groups filled up quick. Let me know if you want to play this weekend. I'll be on. My wife has already come to terms with my playing for the next couple of months.

The new assault SUCKS! Takes SO long to plant the bomb is a joke.

CTF Pro it takes WAY to long to return the flag and you pretty much have to sit right on top of it. Its seriously better to just defend the flag and let it timeout/reset rather then try and return it.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    CTF Pro it takes WAY to long to return the flag and you pretty much have to sit right on top of it. Its seriously better to just defend the flag and let it timeout/reset rather then try and return it.
    Let me ask this, can you carry the flag and drive a vehicle like in Halo 1&2, but unlike Halo 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Let me ask this, can you carry the flag and drive a vehicle like in Halo 1&2, but unlike Halo 3?
    you cant drive or use any of the "perks"
    its MUCH better than way