Thread: I'm a terrible person.....

I'm a terrible person.....

I was at the gas station this morning and I saw a charity sign that read "For the price of pumping gas you could fill over 300 plates". And all I thought to myself was "WOW....they really need to lower the price of gas".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ummm, $24 it takes to fill up my Civic can fill 300 plates? I'd love to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Ummm, $24 it takes to fill up my Civic can fill 300 plates? I'd love to see that.
    maybe not in america... but it would in other countries. rice and lentils baby! 10 cents a plate sounds reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    maybe not in america... but it would in other countries. rice and lentils baby! 10 cents a plate sounds reasonable.
    I drive a truck. The cost of my fill-up would do better than rice and beans. At least chicken.
    Life is Good

And after filling the truck with gas I noticed the sign made me hungry so I stopped for hot wings and a beer at my favorite pub......

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    And after filling the truck with gas I noticed the sign made me hungry so I stopped for hot wings and a beer at my favorite pub......

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Yup. I suppose a tank full of my fuel would load up a few plates.

Whats with the guilt of late? Haiti has a disaster and the US funds virtually 100% of the rebuilding of that nation.

My new rig: Ram 3500 Dually, Laramie/Resistol Edition (Mega-Cab), 6.7L CTD

2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Re: I'm a terrible person.....

I was at the gas station this morning and I saw a charity sign that read "For the price of pumping gas you could fill over 300 plates".
    The sad part is, 3 hours later those 300 people would be hungry again, and you'd be out of gas.

Re: I'm a terrible person.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I was at the gas station this morning and I saw a charity sign that read "For the price of pumping gas you could fill over 300 plates".
    The sad part is, 3 hours later those 300 people would be hungry again, and you'd be out of gas.
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

The nice thing about going to hell? All my friends are going to be there.

So I leave the pub and and I'm feeling kinda bad about the whole starving children thing.... I'm driving by the park where I see 2 kids fighting which struck me as odd since there was no audience. One kid looks to be 17-19 years old and the other looks maybe 12 or 13 at the most. I'm feeling like a daily good deed needs to be done so I stop and yell out the truck window for them to knock it off and that kids half your size. The smaller kid responds to me with a "mind your own f**king business"....

I then looked at the larger older kid and said "beat that little suckers ass".

The smaller kid was still looking at me after what I said when the larger kid connected flush against the smaller kids jaw, then jumped on him and wailed away.

I felt great about my good deed for the day. You feel good when you do something nice for people.

So I leave the pub and and I'm feeling kinda bad about the whole starving children thing.... I'm driving by the park where I see 2 kids fighting which struck me as odd since there was no audience. One kid looks to be 17-19 years old and the other looks maybe 12 or 13 at the most. I'm feeling like a daily good deed needs to be done so I stop and yell out the truck window for them to knock it off and that kids half your size. The smaller kid responds to me with a "mind your own f**king business"....

I then looked at the larger older kid and said "beat that little suckers ass".

The smaller kid was still looking at me after what I said when the larger kid connected flush against the smaller kids jaw, then jumped on him and wailed away.

I felt great about my good deed for the day. You feel good when you do something nice for people.

Well done. I mean that, no sarcasm meant at all.

A few months ago when the winter actually hit, I was driving at 40 mph, on i-80, this SUV passed me at about 75 to 80 in a very bad storm. the woman flipped me off as she passed, her husband or bf or what ever laughed then they cut me off, started fishtailing, rolled in front of me off the road. If I did not think it was possible that a child was in that car I woudl of drove on past instead of helping dick boy out of the passengers door that was facing up in the air and helping him lift the car off his wife so she could crawl out and pull her now broken arm from under the car after it had gone through the window and crushed it on its way down a small hill sliding all the way.

Axe you should write for National Lampoon.
    I recall an articel many moons ago entitled "Big Boys".
    Reminds me a bit of Bogley.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMan
    Axe you should write for National Lampoon.
    Thanks
    (I did steal the original idea from anther thread)

Here is one you might like....

Dear Parents: http://bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4235