Thread: st. george mt. biking trails/ soomebeech

st. george mt. biking trails/ soomebeech

Hey soomebeech, and other members.I am knew to the board,and want to be welcomed.I watched some of soomebeech's videos.very cool.Soomebeech is that your kona bike.and if so do you like it.

I noticed it had a rear spring shock instead of air.I ride a hardtail trek.I have rode just about all of the st. george area trails.

I have not rode the bearclaw yet.Have fun in st. george.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That kona has a rear shock that utilizes air, coil spring and oil for its overall performance. The only advantage to a straight air shock is the fact that it is lighter weight. I prefer the combination of all three for overall durability. Puting an all air shock on a long travel bike such as the kona would be pointless since they are notably heavier bikes. If I ever become more of a smoother finesse rider, I may consider a cross country bike with a nice light set up. You have probably ridden the Bearclaw poppy trail, 15 years ago it was also referred to as the Green Valley loop. It probably is still today the most ridden trail in Washington county.

What??? Come on dude if there is an ass to kiss around here it's mine. Did you see my epic flip over the handlebars? That takes style my friend!

Seriously though, welcome to the board. You should hook up with the theking...something something... I just know him as Good ole Dave. He rides St george very often, is always inviting me along but I bail on him to go rock climbing. He knows a lot of trails and is a very good tour guide. Hit that dude up!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

He's referring to TheKing648 and Dave is the MTB King of St. George...at least on Bogley :)

Hey ya'll, so the king of st. george is dave.When i go out there againI'll be sure to get the scoop from him about trails.

Almost that time, Time for that moab trip this spring.

aww... well don't I feel special I love hitting up trails with anyone including me, myself, and I, but I prefer not to do trails with myself, he's kind of a dick sometimes.

bearclaw is off limits for a week or so... way too much rain. I don't want it to be more damaged than it is. if is stays sunny then everything else should be fine.. I haven't done the rim rock trail system yet, so I was thinking about hitting that up on saturday. everyone is welcome to join me.

P.S. I was in the red shirt in the videos, from a few weeks ago.
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

Every time I go down there, I learn of great new trails. There is little reason to go anywhere else to ride.