Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seems real...Right?

My latest reply. Ingenious if you ask me.

[i]Sgt. Armand,

Thanks for the quick response. I
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Just remember, these guys have made fools of themselves before, but you have to be careful. You don't want them to spit out the hook. You have to keep acting genuinely stupid.

When they ask for a bank number, get it almost right, like 1 or 2 numbers short, or long. When they ask for your phone number, leave out the area code on the first and second request, stuff like that.

I even read one where the guy found a street camera/weather cam and somehow lured the guys to meet him somewhere there, while he sat in comfort 4000 miles away and actually watched them show up.

If you could find some kind of "surf cam" on a beach and lure them there so you could see them show up, that'd be epic.

I just don't have the time to do the paperwork here. I'm looking for someone to work out the details with David and then we can split the money.

Subject: A Letter from Barrister David Gomez Gonzalez

Message Body:
    Dearest in mind,

I would like to introduce myself for the first time. My name is Barrister David Gomez Gonzalez, the personal lawyer to my late client.
    Who worked as a private businessman in the international field. In 2012, my client succumbed to an unfortunate car accident. My client was single and childless.
    He left a fortune worth $12,500,000.00 Dollars in a bank in Spain. The bank sent me message that I have to introduce a beneficiary or the money in their bank will be confiscate. My purpose of contacting you is to make you the Next of Kin.
    My late client left no will, I as his personal lawyer, was commissioned by the Spanish Bank to search for relatives to whom the money left behind could be paid to. I have been looking for his relatives for the past 3 months continuously without success. Now I explain why I need your support, I have decided to make a citizen of the same country with my late client the Next of Kin.

I hereby ask you if you will give me your consent to present you to the Spanish Bank as the next of kin to my deceased client.
    I would like to point out that you will receive 45% of the share of this money, 45% then I would be entitled to, 10% percent will be donated to charitable organizations.

If you are interested, please contact me at my private contact details by Tel: 0034-604-284-281, Fax: 0034-911-881-353, Email: amucioabogados@infocaixa.info

I am waiting for your answer

Best regards,

Lawyer: - David Gomez Gonzalez

Wow that's so cool! I'm so jealous! What are you going to do with your newfound fortune?
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 10-14-2019 at 11:08 AM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Wow that's so cool! I'm so jealous! What are you going to do with your newfound fortune?
    I've already booked a trip to the Bahamas and bought a new Lamborghini that I don't have to make a payment on until Dec 1st, so I figure I'll just pay it off with cash money.

Seems legit. He uses the word "Barrister", which no one uses, so he must be extra good and honest.
    Life is Good

I’m gonna be RICH!!!!

—-

Good day, Mr Scott

We are group of local miners registered and we hope to go corporate someday. We have a capacity to produce between 20-50kgs of Alluvial Gold dust every month and we also buy from others small scale miners around.

We have now available 2000kgs Alluvial Gold dory bar ready for sale and shipment to buyer’s zone.

We are seriously looking for reliable person or group of persons, and company that will be interested in our gold and also give us a helping hand in terms of mining equipment to enable us improve in our mining capacity of production.

With good mining equipment we can produce more than 100KG-200KG every month as we have very rich land of gold for mine.

We are selling our gold at a very good price to anybody that can help us get mining equipment, and we will pay the equipment cost with gold in equivalent.

Upon your response we shall send you FCO. I hope to hear from your side soon section how we may progress further.

Regard, Mr Johnson

FWIW - 50 kg of gold is $2.6 million, so I don't really see any downside to the deal...

100 kg to 200 kg a month would be $10.4 to $20.8 million a month. That's a lot of coke and whores for anyone that can math.

Seems real...Right?

They got this guy...

He flaunted private jets and luxury cars on Instagram. Feds used his posts to link him to alleged cyber crimes

BIG BUST!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/us/ra...rnd/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    They got this guy...

He flaunted private jets and luxury cars on Instagram. Feds used his posts to link him to alleged cyber crimes

BIG BUST!

The new comments on his Instagram posts are priceless...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    They got this guy...

BIG BUST!

Pretty sure he was arrested because he's black. Racism has now gone international.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Thank god they finally caught that Nigerian prince.