Thread: Would you take this woman's hotel recommendation?

Would you take this woman's hotel recommendation?

Upon doing my research for a decent hotel to stay at in the Grand Canyon, I came across this recommendation on Tripadvisor.com. I got a chuckle out of it. Check out her grammar! It's the world's longest run-on.
    Don't forget, she's a "worldwide traveler".

how come we are one of the only ones that seemed to have a good stay here, could it be the same reason as all the 10 hotels we stayed at during the last 2 weeks on our 2 week road trip down route66? and all the other holidays world wide over the past 15 years,now' i could be a meany and make a fortune from a book that tells you how to ALWAYS get what you expect from your hotel stays worldwide, but as i am not like that i will let you all in to a little secret and tell you all how it is done, never book through cheap accomadation websites, we never do, by all means do, but don't expect the same standard in rooms as me, i would be very annoyed if you did, would'nt i,know the hotel you are booking into, where are it's best rooms located, do your research on forums like this for each hotel,i do, such fun !! when you check in ,ask for what is important to you, i would love a quiet room, a room with a nice view, a room on the upper floors, i understand some of your rooms have just been referbished, love one of those,etc,. At check in SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!! speak to your reception like they are your long lost friend, and you are so happy to be there, it's so exciting to be doing what you are doing, works every time, never fails me,now, when you actually book your accomadation direct with the hotel or with an agent, always request what you want, non smoking room, upperfloor room, referb room, usefull for them to know this anyway, if they can help you with these requests, they will, why should'nt they, BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!! don't assume they do, now if this sounds all to much bother,remember, buying a hotel room is like buying any other product, if you don't do a little product research before hand, it may not turnout to be the right product for you, our hotel rooms ALWAYS are, just luck? maybe not

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Seems more like travel advice in general than how her stay was at this particular place. She does get off subject extreemely fast, hehe.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

The funniest thing was every other person gave this hotel a horrible review. And I guess because she is so "travel savvy" her room was wonderful at this location. Honestly, I had to decipher what she was trying to say regardless that she's giving travel advise rather than a review. Ding Dong!

Ahh I get it. So when you check in you just say "Please give me the one room that doesn't suck ass" and you have a wonderfull stay because they know you are "travel saavy".

What were the main complaints about the hotel? Mine would be an uncomfortable mattress or dirty. But I go to Mexico a lot so my tolerance is pretty high, hehe.

She got the one good room because as she said she was "buying a hotel room" instead of just staying in one for a few nights :)

I have a question not regarding the content of the thread but rather regarding Kent's signature.

Sua esposa sabe que voce ama a mae de James frquentemente? O Que e isso, cara?

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo
    I have a question not regarding the content of the thread but rather regarding Kent's signature.

Sua esposa sabe que voce ama a mae de James frquentemente? O Que e isso, cara?
    *does a google translation tool*

Does his/her wife know that you love the mother of James frquentemente? What and that, expensive?

That's a serious translation there. It's close enough to know what's up.

Re: Would you take this woman's hotel recommendation?

She lost me at "how come"....