Thread: Youth Backpacking

Youth Backpacking

Just wondering if anyone knows the best place in SLC for Youth backpack selection and price? I'd like to get my 9 year old hooked up for under $60 with something lightweight if possible? I've backpacked b4 and i got my wife her 1st pack for Xmas, she should do great she

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I would say check both REI and Recreation outlet - REI to have them do a proper fitting and Rec Outlet to get something for a decent price (Rec outlet does do fittings as well but they are not always as available to help as someone at REI will be)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Thanks it's funny and convenient how these 2 stores are accross the street from each other LOL

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum222
    Thanks it's funny and convenient how these 2 stores are accross the street from each other LOL
    That would be Kirkhams across the street from rec outlet :P... There kid size backpack selection I have found lacking in the past..
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"