Thread: MISSING YOU GUYS!!!

MISSING YOU GUYS!!!

Hey all you fabulous Bogleys! I just wanted to say that I miss ya'll!!! Is anyone up to planning a Winterfest snowshoe/ski/snowboard thing again this year? I know Chere and I talked about it a few weeks back......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

well well well, lookie here.

You know you missed me Beech. So what's the word dude? Let's get something planned!! I need some Bogley time, sushi and snow.......I drive to you guys! See how special you are?

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Lets do it! When is a good weekend for people. Do we want to pull something off for January or do this in February?

Whoever is interested pipe up and say when is good? We would love to have more come this year than last. We can snowshoe down SL way if that helps.
    Chere'

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    You guys are to slow to respond. Alison and I had a little chit chat through text this morning on her way to Moab and we have decided the first weekend in February that is Feb 5-6 will be are Bogley Winterfest. I will start a thread later today or tomorrow with more specifics hope to see a bunch of you!!!
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes
    You guys are to slow to respond. Alison and I had a little chit chat through text this morning on her way to Moab and we have decided the first weekend in February that is Feb 5-6 will be are Bogley Winterfest. I will start a thread later today or tomorrow with more specifics hope to see a bunch of you!!!
    Sounds great!

So the last weekend of January works for me or later.....first week of Feb is awesome too. I'll be driving in so it doesn't matter to me where or what we do. As long as there's some eating, drinking and playing in the outdoors with you guys.

My Drill Weekend Dates for early 2010:
    22-24 January
    13-14 February (I don't care, not dating anyone, but that's pretty douchy to plan drill on Valentines weekend...)
    19-21 March

As long as it's not one of these weekends I'm down. Earlier notice is better so I can make arrangements for the boy...

Now that Freeze Fest is in the past it would be nice to get something on the calendar I can start looking forward to!

First weekend in Feb sounds like a deal. Didn't read Chere's post above. Oops! So this will work for you Don, me, Chere. How about you GHB....you out there? Pipe in! Dancing until the wee hours of the morning wouldn't be the same without you.

I am down for it too! I should be able to take a day or two off if needed - no one takes vacation then in my dept. so I should be good.