Thread: Free Tent Trailer

Free Tent Trailer

I have an old tent trailer. My family bought it about 20 years ago and it has not been used in about 5 years. The tires have gone flat, and it appears as though some of the material was not completely tucked away properly last it was uses (5 years ago). I just bought my parents house and they left it behind. I have no interest in it, and I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it.

Front

Side (notice flat tire and fabric sticking out)

Back

I believe that when it is setup properly it is 15 feet long, it has a stove (and comes with 2 propane tanks), a small sink, and sleeps 6 comfortably.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

freezefest quality? hmm...

If it wasn't an 18 hour drive away, I would be so interested! Something I've been thinking about getting into, in a cheap, fixer upper, kind of way.

I have some of this stuff called "tannerite" that would make it easier to load into the dumpster???

Seriously Disgo, post that on KSL and you would be surprised at what comes out of the wood work to pick something like that up. I'll bet you could get 200-400 out of it

I know I can sell it, but the truth is that it is in such bad shape that I would feel guilty.

I posted it on KSL and received 50+ calls in a little over an hour. I kept getting voicemails while I was on the phone with other people. I told the first guy who called that I'd give him until tomorrow morning to come get it and then posted it as sold on KSL so people would stop calling. I couldn't believe the response I was getting.

Dang! I wish I checked the internet on the weekends..........this would have been sweet! A day late and a dollar short......