Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looks like there is going to be new leadership at the ACA.

Bogley BigShot
    It was the link or reference to Shane's climb-utah site then?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rcwild
    From Shane's perspective, this is a true statement. We do heavily moderate his Glen Hyde, Bigfoot and other sock puppets.
    Rich.... it's a Catch 22.... I create alter personalities because you don't moderate them, but even more important you don't severely restrict their movement and access to things like groups, pm's and email.......

And a little clarification.... a sock puppet is used to support an argument you are making. Which would be "Shane makes a statement and than Glen Hyde and Bigfoot jump in to support the statement...." I don't do that.... I created alter personalities to gain access.... So as you can clearly see, you are using the term 'sock Puppet' incorrectly....

Anyhoo.... you see the catch 22???

You are free to heavily moderate me and I am free to log in under an alias and look around unrestricted...... I don't know what you are whining about.... It's the game you created.... It's your game and your rules... I'm just anther player...

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Maybe this will help, Tanya. It's a screen shot of the visitor messages on your user profile.
    Very interesting, Rich. but you never say "what the problem is". What was the problem? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    From Shane's perspective, this is a true statement. We do heavily moderate his Glen Hyde, Bigfoot and other sock puppets.
    Rich.... it's a Catch 22.... I create alter personalities because you don't moderate them, but even more important you don't severely restrict their movement and access to things like groups, pm's and email.......

And a little clarification.... a sock puppet is used to support an argument you are making. Which would be "Shane makes a statement and than Glen Hyde and Bigfoot jump in to support the statement...." I don't do that.... I created alter personalities to gain access.... So as you can clearly see, you are using the term 'sock Puppet' incorrectly....

Anyhoo.... you see the catch 22???

You are free to heavily moderate me and I am free to log in under an alias and look around unrestricted...... I don't know what you are whining about.... It's the game you created.... It's your game and your rules... I'm just anther player...

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Cold war logic. Not taking sides, just saying this is funny shit.

Is Rich ever going to provide any facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzard View Post
    Is Rich ever going to provide any facts?
    Not really his style.

Bogley BigShot
    Tom? You are not interested? You live right by Zion and near Cedar and you are the Emperor. You run your business, so you know how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    Tom? You are not interested? You live right by Zion and near Cedar and you are the Emperor. You run your business, so you know how to do that.
    I have too many irons in the fire already. Also, my getting involved at this point would muck things up, since I am pretty much enemy #1 in Rich's Fantasy World.

Tom

I should of not posted this in the other ACA thread, my bad. This thread is from a year ago. But sure sounds like the same one that is going on now.

Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post
    I should of not posted this in the other ACA thread, my bad. This thread is from a year ago. But sure sounds like the same one that is going on now.
    Deja Vu all over again.............................

this thread is now closed. no need to have TWO of these....