Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nude bathers cited at Utah County hot springs

Dang, this all reminds me of a trip to the Kennedy Hot Springs (in Washington) when I was a kid.

We were at this hot spring (maybe 100 feet away) and some guys and girls start to undress. My mom didn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P
    I still remember her expression when we told her that he too was naked in the hot spring.

I was in Ogden Canyon with some buddies in High School. These two chicks stripped down right in front of us and hopped in the same little pot as us. It was dark though, but there was enough light to see that they were ugly.

I've done the nekkid soak up at Diamond Fork(three forks) and I LOVED it both times.....my picture is floating around on here somewhere still....

I've never dipped in the DF springs. My experience there is packing in a D'jembe and drumming all night above the pools.

The cops really missed out, that night.

I soaked in the Lehi mud pots a couple of times back in the day though.
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    I've done the nekkid soak up at Diamond Fork(three forks) and I LOVED it both times.....my picture is floating around on here somewhere still....
    link please
    Chere'

I think the rule should be something like only attractive people can skinny dip. I have seen some REALLY disgusting things up at the hot pots... REALLY DISGUSTING. So as someone who has seen too many gross, fat, old, naked people up there, I don't mind these citations at all.

I don't mind people skinny dipping, but it shouldn't be in such a public situation. I have shared a pool up there lots of times with naked people and usually they are very discrete and are tasteful about it (and you wouldn't normally even pick up on it). But when you have gross people promintely displayed it ruins the whole thing.

They should have like a height to weight ratio coupled with an age limit for a formula of who can and cannot skinny dip

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    I think the rule should be something like only attractive people can skinny dip.
    I guess that rules you out...

huked on fonix wurx!

Quote Originally Posted by chamonix
    I think the rule should be something like only attractive people can skinny dip.
    OH SNAP

Member since Jan 31, 2008. One post.

Way to save it up!!!

and the self esteem takes another hit.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

they are just now discovering diamond fork...has been a great ride and then an after ride soak for many a year...as for the cold, just stay in the water then you have no worries...
    go get lost, it is good for the soul

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes
    link please
    I remember that photo! You should post it again.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Bogley BigShot
    I think its in the mug thread. Its a sexy one!

I must comply...
    His legs are both under the water, interestingly enough.

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    I must comply...
    His legs are both under the water, interestingly enough.
    No, I see his leg right th-

Bogley BigShot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Too bad our puritan heritage has made Americans a bunch of prudes who can't tell the difference between nudity and sexuality.
    So.....................what is the difference?

And when people say they are "expressing" their "sexuality" at hot springs, what does mean entirely?

When I visit public places I sure as hell better not see your penis flapping in the wind, in the name of "sexuality". And I better not see any boobs flapping either. If it's my wife, that's a different story. That's between me and her, not other people. And I'm not going to let other people watch us. And if you like people watching you in your "nudity" or "sexuality" expressions, then make sure there is some type of barrier to protect the innocent.

Now, I do understand that people have sexual preferences, fetishes, disorders, whatever you wanna call it, but that's between those two people and/or that group. Example, if you want to have a orgy with your 5 best male friends, be my guests. I just don't want to see it, stumble upon it, without a warning, like a sign or dedicated building or locked doors - just something. Then you can do all the things you ever dreamed of, if that's your choice. That way, I'm protected. Call me a prude. Call me uptight. I love the woman's body just as much or more than the next guy and I get just as excited, horny, aroused, whatever as the next guy too. But when it comes to the public show and tell, that's a bit different.

"The Hot springs you are about to enter may contain the following actions: type in your sexual fantansies." That way, I can have MY rights too and face the consequences if I enter the hot springs. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not against your sexuality, it's just I don't want to see it without warning. Like nude beaches. Those are fine with me, because they have some type of warning. And I'm going to express my sexuality in public, by holding another woman's hand. But I'm not going to undress ourselves and show the world, because that's nudity, not sexuality.

Again, nudity or sexuality, should be behind closed doors, away from the public and with a warning or some type of barrier to protect the innocent.

And if sexuality means two guys holding hands in public, that means SEXUALITY, not nudity. Two guys naked in a public place is not SEXUALITY but rather NUDITY. If the two guys wanted to show off their sexuality in public, why not have full frontals in the grocery store, mall, etc?? I'm sure Scott Card can answer your questions if you are still confused.

I'm spinning my wheels here, trying to make a point, and hopefully you can see my side. IE. I don't want to see genitals flapping in the wind, regardless in the name of "nudity" or "sexuality".

Quote Originally Posted by jman
    Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Too bad our puritan heritage has made Americans a bunch of prudes who can't tell the difference between nudity and sexuality.
    So.....................what is the difference?

And when people say they are "expressing" their "sexuality" at hot springs, what does mean entirely?

When I visit public places I sure as hell better not see your penis flapping in the wind, in the name of "sexuality". And I better not see any boobs flapping either. If it's my wife, that's a different story. That's between me and her, not other people. And I'm not going to let other people watch us. And if you like people watching you in your "nudity" or "sexuality" expressions, then make sure there is some type of barrier to protect the innocent.

Now, I do understand that people have sexual preferences, fetishes, disorders, whatever you wanna call it, but that's between those two people and/or that group. Example, if you want to have a orgy with your 5 best male friends, be my guests. I just don't want to see it, stumble upon it, without a warning, like a sign or dedicated building or locked doors - just something. Then you can do all the things you ever dreamed of, if that's your choice. That way, I'm protected. Call me a prude. Call me uptight. I love the woman's body just as much or more than the next guy and I get just as excited, horny, aroused, whatever as the next guy too. But when it comes to the public show and tell, that's a bit different.

"The Hot springs you are about to enter may contain the following actions: type in your sexual fantansies." That way, I can have MY rights too and face the consequences if I enter the hot springs. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not against your sexuality, it's just I don't want to see it without warning. Like nude beaches. Those are fine with me, because they have some type of warning. And I'm going to express my sexuality in public, by holding another woman's hand. But I'm not going to undress ourselves and show the world, because that's nudity, not sexuality.

Again, nudity or sexuality, should be behind closed doors, away from the public and with a warning or some type of barrier to protect the innocent.

And if sexuality means two guys holding hands in public, that means SEXUALITY, not nudity. Two guys naked in a public place is not SEXUALITY but rather NUDITY. If the two guys wanted to show off their sexuality in public, why not have full frontals in the grocery store, mall, etc?? I'm sure Scott Card can answer your questions if you are still confused.

I'm spinning my wheels here, trying to make a point, and hopefully you can see my side. IE. I don't want to see genitals flapping in the wind, regardless in the name of "nudity" or "sexuality".
    My point exactly. Our puritan heritage has made Americans a bunch of prudes who can't tell the difference between nudity and sexuality.
    Start with a dictionary.