Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you want for a Christmas Gift from your woman?

Bogley BigShot

What would you want for a Christmas Gift from your woman?

AmazingClubs.com I am going to check out sending one of those things of the month, because I can't think of anything else and have no clue what to send for the thing of the month either.

What, besides outdoor gear, would you guys want from your woman?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

a back rub
    go get lost, it is good for the soul

I thought thing of the month gifts were what you gave to be funny...

can't go wrong with gear!

beer/wine making stuff? Strippers? umm RC cars HEHE :)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Bogley BigShot
    Yeah.. went through the list. He would hate all that stuff.

Back rub I could do, but that hard to put under the tree. Oh yeah! We are talking men here. A wrapped gift certificate for a back rub to be done by 2 gorgeous naked young women.

Just surfed on this! Someone here might like this one, but that wont work for me either.

Looking for a little excitement? Then look no further.

Experience real life racing thrills by riding shotgun in a Sprint cup style stock car driven by one of our professional instructors as you hit speeds exceeding 150 MPH on a real NASCAR speedway.

You're in for the ride of your life, so hang on tight
    http://www.cloud9living.com/experien...r-ride-along/1

other experience gifts
    Dinner Cruises Hot Air Balloon Rides Fighter Pilot for a Day Sky Diving Golf & Tennis

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    These are the things I've left hanging out there:

- Outdoor gear (snow shoes, clothes, gloves, ATV accessories, ammo), etc
    - Automotive stuff (wet weather floor mats, dash cover, car wash pass)
    - Sky diving gift card (for x jumps)
    - A week getaway every year to hit an ATV Jamboree or other activity (no kids, pets, etc)
    - A night or weekend alone with her (Anniversary Inn, Vegas, Wendover)
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

you could always get him a "school girl outfit" or other similarly interesting outfit that fits you HEHE :)

I always like cash.. but detest clothes as gifts (I guess I had to many years of socks from grandma)..
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Bogley BigShot
    I like the outfite idea --- but its for the kid's dad

And that weekend away with your woman is great... but I am not really his woman.

This is so hard! No way on clothes.. no cash... he seems to have all he needs?

Quote Originally Posted by tanya

And that weekend away with your woman is great... but I am not really his woman.

you said what would we want from our women.. :P

if it is your kids dad then you should get him something he can do with the kid.. that way you get a win win.. something for Him and something for the kid who is obviously more important :)

Find an acrobatic pilot in your area, most will offer flight sessions. Give him a half hour to an hour or two based on what his stomach can handle. We've done that for gifts before and it has turned out awesome. Not many people can say they have flown that way.

I, for one, would LOVE it.
    better off outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by cookiecutter
    Find an acrobatic pilot in your area, most will offer flight sessions. Give him a half hour to an hour or two based on what his stomach can handle. We've done that for gifts before and it has turned out awesome. Not many people can say they have flown that way.

I, for one, would LOVE it.
    What an excellent idea! I must say, doing a loop in an open cockpit 1930s biplane is one of the most memorable things I've ever experienced. Wearing a leather flight helmet and goggles topped it off perfectly!

Bogley BigShot
    Think there are any near Orderville? I love the idea though!

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by TooeleCherokee

you said what would we want from our women.. :P

if it is your kids dad then you should get him something he can do with the kid.. that way you get a win win.. something for Him and something for the kid who is obviously more important :)

Once a man is mine -- he is always mine.

On the same flight theme, if you like do that sort of thing, there are companies out there that offer a dog-fighting scenario, with 'digital' bullet's of course, not lead. Two mock WWII airplanes go head-to-head in the sky. I, for one, would LOVE that as a gift!
    Are we there yet?

Bogley BigShot
    Leave emails where I should forward the wish list for you guys.

Profile: Adventure!

Well, you said what "I" would want.....so if I was just throwing out what "I" would consider a GREAT gift.... An Aristocrat Mini Tall with boxes of Anejo Sharks, Padron 40th & maybe some Tatuaje Cojonu 2006... Though you may not be thinking that price range.....

Something in the same line, though less $$....like what I would spend on my BIL, a small humidor with some great sticks in it.

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce
    Well, you said what "I" would want.....so if I was just throwing out what "I" would consider a GREAT gift.... An Aristocrat Mini Tall with boxes of Anejo Sharks, Padron 40th & maybe some Tatuaje Cojonu 2006... Though you may not be thinking that price range.....

Something in the same line, though less $$....like what I would spend on my BIL, a small humidor with some great sticks in it.
    Yes, actually I want to know what you guys want! I am still clueless. There is nothing like asking men what they really want - you are so different from us women. I think it takes all the fun out of Christmas to ask the person you are getting a gift for what they want. For better or worse it should be a total surprise!

Probably something under $500 for the price, but again, I want to know what YOU guys want for Christmas! For me --- going to the liquor store, as you suggested for yourself is right on target. When I was in Chicago a few days ago, the apartment I was at was right next to Binny's Liquor Store. I saw so many fun things there!

simple. oral sex and a sleepin. merry christmas.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

For me, a 40-hour Advanced Wilderness First Aid course. Trying to work it into my work schedule, and it's not going well...

Re: What would you want for a Christmas Gift from your woman

What, besides outdoor gear, would you guys want from your woman?

...a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    For me, a 40-hour Advanced Wilderness First Aid course. Trying to work it into my work schedule, and it's not going well...
    It sounds like Cirrus and I are on the same wave length here, at least I think so... as far as 'things' go, that seems like an every day type of deal - and really, we're going to buy gear just because we are dudes. Experiences have been my favorite gifts. Like the flying trip, advanced wilderness first aid would be awesome! I'd also really dig a canyon rescue course.
    better off outdoors