Thread: places to sled around south SLC

places to sled around south SLC

So i think i am going to be renting snowmobiles during the christmas holidays and was wondering where you guys think would be a great place to go sledding. I was planning on having the women bring us lunch half way through the day so it would be nice to have a big parking lot area to come back and hang out with them for a little bit. Also i found a place in south jordan that rents 08 skidoo summit 550 for 130 a day and they have a summit 800 163 for 160 a day. Does that sound good or do you guys suggest a better place to get them

He said i could pick them up the night before it would be for 24 hours. thanks
    IT ALWAYS LOOKS HIGHER FROM THE TOP!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not a trail rider if I don't have too, but I would suggest either above Timberlakes(center street in Heber) or Daniels summit. You can also access the same trail system from the Woodland area and take the first right up past Mill Hollow.
    Keep in mind--all these spot's have limited parking, so get there early.

you can go to AVON near Pine View Lake for a fun place to paly. have them meet you on the other side near Logan for lunch and retun to the Pine View are in the evening.
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

cool thanks guys

Re: places to sled around south SLC

Quote Originally Posted by canyonguru
    Also i found a place in south jordan that rents 08 skidoo summit 550 for 130 a day and they have a summit 800 163 for 160 a day. Does that sound good or do you guys suggest a better place to get them

He said i could pick them up the night before it would be for 24 hours. thanks
    Price sounds about normal. Picking them up in the evening is good. If you get after it you can get a nice night ride in. Just make sure you know where your going.

Be careful though. The renting of snowmobiles leads to the eventual need of snowmobiles.
    better off outdoors

Well the nice thing is i live in las vegas so there is no point in buying one there is no place to ride here so might as well rent a couple times a year when i go to SLC. we are not sure what we are doing yet i haven't heard great things about utah getting snow they are looking pretty dry so far and the forcast isn't call for much between now and christsmas.