Thread: S&W Model SW40GVE Pistol SOLD

S&W Model SW40GVE Pistol SOLD

SOLD

Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

No comment.... PUNK
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Dont call me a punk. You are the punk I will sell it to you if you ask. I have 2 and am looking for a little Christmas cash
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by snccoulter
    Dont call me a punk. You are the punk I will sell it to you if you ask. I have 2 and am looking for a little Christmas cash
    Your the Punk because you are selling it at a time when I can't afford it :P
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

answer your phone Scott

BTT

BTT