Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets see you Christmas Tree/Decoration/Lights..etc etc...

Lets see you Christmas Tree/Decoration/Lights..etc etc...

Alright its the day after Thanksgiving, I'm told I'm now allowed to start openly celebrating Christmas. Here is our tree. Lets see yours!

better off outdoors

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The thought of Iceaxe putting up Christmas decorations....

Been at it most the morning with my Little Girl.... First this she ask me this morning was if we were going to put up the Christmas tree. Well, there is still some work to do, but I'm taking a break....
    Attached Images Attached Images      

christmas dosn't start until december
    "Idontgiveshitjustdothedew"

I always thought that Christmas (note the capitalization in respect of this time-honoured Holy Day) begins in the wee hours of December 25. Of course, the Christmas season begins when one decides it begins. (You'll note that the liturgical churches begin the Advent season at different dates, depending on where Christmas falls, but this year it begins on November 29 - which is decidedly not December.)

Of course, the spirit of Christmas should last year round.

Lookin' good, Deuce!

Blog Entries
    Deuce, just curious, do you live in Syracuse city by chance or somewhat close to it?

In Poland we dress up the tree a few days before the holiday. Unlike in the U.S. where Christmas Day, December 25 is celebrated, in our tradition the most important day of the holiday id Christmas Eve on December 24. That is followed by the first day of Christmas and the second day of Christmas.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by jman
    Deuce, just curious, do you live in Syracuse city by chance or somewhat close to it?
    Murray

In my house the tree went up on christmas eve and came down on the day after.
    Course that changed with the wife moving in.
    Now that damned thing is up till new years day and goes up the week before if not earlier, she is already telling me I need to go get the tree and decorations out of storage.
    As a kid it always went up the first of December and came down new years day. Of course we never were home to take it down till then. We always left the 26th and came home the last sunday we had out of school, we spent eth rest of the time in California on the beach and disneyland and knottsberry farm :D
    Depending on when the parents could get off of work, we had christmas day in a hotel in san diego, or if he was in town, my uncles house in san diego.
    I once had Christmas in Yuma Arizona. It was an odd thing to drive around seeing lights on palm trees and no snow on the ground on christmas day.
    I am a big fan of green christmas, I side with Heat Miser, but snow miser has a better song.

That movie I own on DVD :D it and the grinch (cartoon original) are about the only thing I really do like about christmas.

So I start skipping around from the links on that video, in a single video I found the worst heat miser, and the funniest gayest (Not happy gay, but I like the meat gay, well, Both actually)

While heat miser sucks, snow miser is hillarious.
    I give you now, the two songs, performed by the Columbus gay mens chorus in 2007.

kitchen kringle

Wow!
    That giraffe is hung like a horse!

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    Wow!
    Once you go tall, you never go small

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    Wow!
    Once you go tall, you never go small

Just received our first Christmas card. The attached photo was enclosed. Peace on Earth.

I just put up the holiday lights on Bogley. You likee?

I just did all the Christmas decorating I plan to do....

I think I have the right decorations.

didnt have a chance to get lights up this year...seriously, BUT I did get goodies made & delivered...