Thread: baptism

baptism

When i was a young child, I got into a discussion of religion with two of my friends. After several minutes of discussion, we decided that we all needed to be baptized. So we walked down to the local church and asked the minister to baptize us. "I don't have time for you kids today" he said. "Go away and leave me alone." very disappointedly, we went outside. Then we decided to offer to pay him to baptize us. "We will give you $5 each if you baptize us" we offered. "I don't have time for this" the minister replied. "But I will take your money and baptize you my way, no questions asked." We were so excited to be baptized that we readily agreed. He then blindfolded each of us, led us into the bathroom, picked us up by our feet, dipped our heads in the toilet, and proclaimed us baptized. We left his church thrilled that we had been baptized. But once outside, the question arose, what religion are we now? My first friend said that we couldn't be mormons or baptists because they baptize by immersion. My second friend said that we couldn't be catholics because they sprinkle. I finally figured it out and announced "I smelled that water. we are pisscapalians."
    "scars are tattoos with better stories"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That is pretty clever.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum