View Poll Results: Who will get a years bragging rights?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • BYU

9 56.25%
  • UTAH

7 43.75%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Utah @ BYU Predictions

more classy hall footage...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

i gotta hand it to the ute fans, some of this stuff is pretty funny...

Cougar fans you might wanna pick a couple of these up for the Vegas Bowl Part 5. I hear those Beaver fans like to spill beer too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh finally, free beer googles(with poncho) without having to get drunk. That is helpful! They should make the Utes a little more pleasing to look at.
    Life is Good

They had better bury Max Hall with a poncho and googles because I'm going to piss on his grave.....

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images  

For a trackrunner you sure did come in late on that one....check several posts up from you. We already got the Dos Equis gag.

more info comes out in the classy case of ute fans, and the whittinghams. remember how mrs. whitt said she was hit in the face in provo? the whittinghams will not confirm what really happened, but the pieces have come close enough together now to confirm what a few byu fans said happened who witnessed the altercation.

the real story - one of the whittingham kids took a byu fan's blackberry for taking pictures of him when he was pouting/crying. he tossed the fan's blackberry into the stands. a scuffle ensued, and mrs. whitt tried to break up the apparent headlock-grapple, and she was hit.

of course, now, everyone is tight lipped, including those who filed the police reports, and won't comment on what REALLY happened. wonder why? my suspicion is whitt payed 'em off. makes you wonder how much the whitt's had to pay to keep this one quiet. lots of evidence that has unfolded over the last few weeks to confirm this is the real story... reports from the tribune seem to substantiate it, without completely confirming it.

http://blogs.sltrib.com/byu/index.ph...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    more info comes out in the classy case of ute fans, and the whittinghams. remember how mrs. whitt said she was hit in the face in provo? the whittinghams will not confirm what really happened, but the pieces have come close enough together now to confirm what a few byu fans said happened who witnessed the altercation.

the real story - one of the whittingham kids took a byu fan's blackberry for taking pictures of him when he was pouting/crying. he tossed the fan's blackberry into the stands. a scuffle ensued, and mrs. whitt tried to break up the apparent headlock-grapple, and she was hit.

of course, now, everyone is tight lipped, including those who filed the police reports, and won't comment on what REALLY happened. wonder why? my suspicion is whitt payed 'em off. makes you wonder how much the whitt's had to pay to keep this one quiet. lots of evidence that has unfolded over the last few weeks to confirm this is the real story... reports from the tribune seem to substantiate it, without completely confirming it.

http://blogs.sltrib.com/byu/index.ph...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
    Who cares? What would you do if someone was taking pictures of your kid crying and you told them to stop but they kept doing it? I might do worse then chuck their phone on the field. Big deal.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Really? This may be hard to believe, but some people can resolve their differences behind closed doors and out of the spotlight of the media and not demand big cash payouts. I thought it was wise for the Whits to not have talked since the beginning (even if they did absolutely nothing wrong). It doesn

[quote=trackrunner]
    Really? This may be hard to believe, but some people can resolve their differences behind closed doors and out of the spotlight of the media and not demand big cash payouts. I thought it was wise for the Whits to not have talked since the beginning (even if they did absolutely nothing wrong). It doesn

Dood, you cant seriously believe the stuff that you read on the internet.