Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: larry king inappropriate?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

King was a little confused there.

How embarrassing for her.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

She is... like, such as, pretty as can be but ... like, such as, dumb as a box of full of a rock.

A good wholesome conserative homophobe with soama fake titties and a sex tape trying to promote her book.

She should go to like such as Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and try to promte her book such as like that there and the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help the Shouth Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian Courntries so they can read her book.

Man I'll bet that is a good interesting read.

She should stay off of the air waves. It's obviously too much competition for the air like such as in her head and the like everywhere the like such as.

Oh God how I love her.

And screw you Larry King! Leave her alone!

She settled out of court because her sex tape surfaced and she didn

I find it more pathetic for people that actually know who this chick is. I only assumed who it was after James' post.

This is why the political world is so pathetic. Everybody you meet, you have to try to decide who they voted for and what their stand on taxes and abortion is. What a sad world.

Politics aside, where can I find the sex tape?
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Politics aside, where can I find the sex tape?
    I didn't know who she was, but I will....

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I find it more pathetic for people that actually know who this chick is. I only assumed who it was after James' post.
    This is why the political world is so pathetic. Everybody you meet, you have to try to decide who they voted for and what their stand on taxes and abortion is. What a sad world.
    You are right, it is pathetic to pay attention to the politics around you. I

Do you define your political attention span @ Larry King interviewing some hot chick?

k

I don't follow politics or have any idea who "hot chick" is but I think she did a damn fine job at making herself look like a gigantic retard on Larry King.

Do you define your political attention span @ Larry King interviewing some hot chick?

k
    Whatever

I know\knew who she is. She was a big story earlier this year. I would venture that anyone who follows the news knows who she is. Up until this interview I felt badly for her and I guess I still do but now I pity her instead of feeling like she got cheated.

I believe definitely believe that the overall media has a liberal bias, but Larry King was doing a find job of interviewing her, he was very polite when he discovered how upset she was and she just seemed to lack the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation.

How hard would it be to say something like "You know what? The terms of the agreement were to be a non-disclosure and I am not completely sure to what extent that goes. So whether or not the reason for the clause was listed in the non-disclosure agreement, I would still rather not talk about it and move on".

Instead she first lies about the reasoning being included (most likely because saying "money" would make her look bad) and then tries to act like Larry King was somehow being a creep. Who goes on a talk show and doesn't expect questions?
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOU812
    I don't follow politics or have any idea who "hot chick" is but I think she did a damn fine job at making herself look like a gigantic retard on Larry King.
    Okay. Here you go. You had to have seen this. If not? Well then you're in for a treat.

Can you say BLOND

God, I Love This!!!!

[quote=James_B_Wads2000]Whatever

One thing I do vividly remember is...

SUSPENDERS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Child
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveOU812
    Okay. Here you go. You had to have seen this. If not? Well then you're in for a treat.

Can you say BLOND

God, I Love This!!!!

yes that is always a going to be a classic!

....BUt have you seen the parents video of it? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Last Child

God, I Love This!!!!

so is this the same chick? honestly, I've got no idea, they all look the same.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    so is this the same chick? honestly, I've got no idea, they all look the same.
    No different. Youtube video is of Miss-teen from South Carolina

Carrie Prejean ex Miss Cali also news reports today now report 7 more sex tapes and more nude photos.