Thread: She seems stable.....

She seems stable.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Alex, you and I see things a little different.... I was thinking she needs to keep her head down and work on her follow through.... Plus that truck clearly called for a 3 Wood.

It was funny till she hit the kid, at that point someone should of put her on her ass.

That is just messed up.. I have to question the husband? and the guy taping the incident about where their focus is.. crazy lady hit the kid with a flying golf club and he focuses on the damage to the truck? then doesn't do anything to stop her from hitting the person holding a little kid? some priorities are seriously screwed there..
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Serious child abuse here..... did you see the hair cuts on those poor little kids?

Quote Originally Posted by TooeleCherokee
    That is just messed up.. I have to question the husband? and the guy taping the incident about where their focus is.. crazy lady hit the kid with a flying golf club and he focuses on the damage to the truck? then doesn't do anything to stop her from hitting the person holding a little kid? some priorities are seriously screwed there..
    agreed.

Evidence gathering. That is what I say it is. I have seen too many cases like this where this sort of thing happens and then the gal shows up to the police station or court and is soooo innocent, denys all the allegations and the guy is left high and dry without proof. My hunch is that there is a history of this sort of behavior and this guy needed concrete proof that psycho here really is psycho.

I agree that someone should have removed the kids from the situation right away but let the camera roll. Sad when the kids get older and have to watch that sort of thing.
    Life is Good

That really is so sad.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    I'm trying to figure out why her car was across the street at another house, yet she seemed comfortable walking into the house where she bashed the cars.

Really sad to have an adult flip out like that in front of children!
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Damnit people, learn how to rotate your videos in picasa. I just got back from the Chiropractor today.

With all the messed up families and divorces around, it's sad to see the kids suffer. If you, adults, want to f%ck around and mess up your lives, leave the kids out of it and tie the damn tubes.

Kids are too innocent to see this crap, especially of their own idiotic mother.

And they put it on YouTube for the whole world to see.

That sucks.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum