Thread: Solitude?

Solitude?

Did anyone else do the Solitude preseason pass? I was able to get the Monday-Thursday pass, but that's it for me this year. They said they were planning to open on November 6th - but that will be Link only with Moonbeam added later. The mountain had snow on it, with a lot of terrain still showing through.

I'd love to know who else is heading up to Solitude this year.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I didn't buy a pass anywhere this year. My goal is to experience more of what the other resorts have to offer. I have only skied PM, Basin, Wolf Mt (good for little kids), Brighton, Brianhead and Targhee.

Thing is when I go try some of the other resorts I don't want to go by myself. I want to go with someone who knows the good runs. So anytime you are headed to Solitude let me know. I just might join ya. Work is pretty cool about me and my addiction for skiing, even on short notice I could most likely go.

Looking forward to Night skiing at Brighton again this year. That was fun with Fortycal, Accaddacca and Ride On.

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes
    I didn't buy a pass anywhere this year. My goal is to experience more of what the other resorts have to offer. I have only skied PM, Basin, Wolf Mt (good for little kids), Brighton, Brianhead and Targhee.

Thing is when I go try some of the other resorts I don't want to go by myself. I want to go with someone who knows the good runs. So anytime you are headed to Solitude let me know. I just might join ya. Work is pretty cool about me and my addiction for skiing, even on short notice I could most likely go.

Looking forward to Night skiing at Brighton again this year. That was fun with Fortycal, Accaddacca and Ride On.
    It's a deal, Chere.

I get Solitude passes every year. I usually get a 6 pass from Solitude and a Silver Card from Alta. This year I got a 10 pack from Snowbird, and Alta, and have some left over from Solitude, so I'll have a nice variety. The nice think about the passes at Snowbird/Alta is that what you dont use, you can roll over to the next year... same with Solitude.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

My wife and I got a 10 day pass each to Solitude. I also got 8 passes to Snowbird this year and will be spending some time in the backcountry as well. BYU ticket office had half price passes to the bird about a month ago. Not sure if they still have them.