Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: BYU Football

  1. #1

    BYU Football

    I took a picture of BYU's secondary on Saturday.....


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

  4. #3
    You must have taken that early in the first quarter...they were much more burnt by the end...

    Here's one from the 4th quarter


  5. #4

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent K25
    You must have taken that early in the first quarter...they were much more burnt by the end...

    Here's one from the 4th quarter

    Ain't that the truth.

    All I can say to you Utes is watch out. TCU is a very good team. I was at the game and they have a quiet confidence about them and they are fast. GO TCU (only for purposes of the BCS - I will still cheer for Utah in other non conference games particularly against BCS schools)
    Life is Good

  7. #6
    I guess the question is, will Utah's defense allow TCU to score 38 points? I am certainly not picking the Utes to win in Texas (yet), but they wont be blown out. Also, their defensive secondary is much much better then the Y. TCU will not be able to throw the home run ball on the Utes. They will have to run it to the outside or do quick screen passes. Utah's defense was on the field for a very long time on Saturday against a very hard to defend Air Force offense and they held them to 16 points.

    Thoughts?


  8. #7
    BYU has no speed....

    One of the guys who works for me is always drinking the blue koolaid... the last two years he has scheduled his vacation so he could go watch BYU in a BCS game.....

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    BYU has no speed....

    One of the guys who works for me is always drinking the blue koolaid... the last two years he has scheduled his vacation so he could go watch BYU in a BCS game.....
    Jeez, my blue kool aid must be watered down because there is no way I would schedule vacation around BYU in a BCS game for a couple of obvious reasons... 1. It's the BCS and they seem to find ways to not allow the less privileged to play along and, 2. I know our defense has not been that good the past two years. I must admit, the OU game faked me out for a week or two. I thought BYU's defense was better than they were till about mid September, FSU game to be exact.

    And as to the BYU has no speed comment, agreed. You, Ice, are in good company. Steve Young said the same thing after the FSU game.
    Life is Good

  10. #9
    Two wheels from Hell live2ride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Northern Utard
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I guess the question is, will Utah's defense allow TCU to score 38 points? I am certainly not picking the Utes to win in Texas (yet), but they wont be blown out. Also, their defensive secondary is much much better then the Y. TCU will not be able to throw the home run ball on the Utes. They will have to run it to the outside or do quick screen passes. Utah's defense was on the field for a very long time on Saturday against a very hard to defend Air Force offense and they held them to 16 points.

    Thoughts?

    Someone is drunk off the red koolaid that the U is passing out...Whoa HAHAHAHA!



    Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

  11. #10
    Two wheels from Hell live2ride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Northern Utard
    Posts
    2,169
    When do the Utes not struggle with Air Force? That is one team that has always been a pain in the Ass to the U and always will be.



    Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    Someone is drunk off the red koolaid that the U is passing out...Whoa HAHAHAHA!
    Utah might lose some more games.... but I don't see anyone torching them to a burnt crisp ala BYU unless the injury bug really hits their D.

Similar Threads

  1. College Football
    By DiscGo in forum The Sports Junkie
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-23-2020, 06:52 PM
  2. BYU Football
    By Scott Card in forum The Sports Junkie
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 10:45 PM
  3. JD Football
    By Iceaxe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 02:29 PM
  4. Football
    By moabfool in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 10:15 PM
  5. Big 10 Football
    By Iceaxe in forum The Sports Junkie
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 02:57 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •