Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday!!

What does everyone have planned. My son has his last soccer game tomorrow morning and then the two of us might go for a bike ride. He just turned 7 and for his birthday he got a mountain bike. I plan to watch a few college football games and the NFL on Sunday. Good times.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I am going to go crawl in a cave.

I'm taking my family to the Wedge Overlook this evening for dinner and a campfire/marshmallows. Tomorrow it's off to the North Springs shooting range with some friends to blow through some .40 ammo and try out some friends' guns. Sunday I'll probably start getting ready for the camping trip I've got planned for next week.
    Blog | FB

Heading out the door in a couple minutes with the hot young stripper wife for a nice long friday afternoon lunch... probably hit the Leprechaun for a banshee or the Cotton Bottom for a garlic burger... and have a couple pitchers of fine ale..... probably make it home about midnight... see ya....

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes
    There are people here who might take that quite literally. Are you a spelunker now or just speaking in metaphor?

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    I have my 3 yr old and 18 mos old nieces for the weekend. So, it will be the zoo on Saturday, duck feeding at Sugar House park, etc....etc. It's not hard to entertain at this age - it's when they get to the teen-age stage when it's more difficult to find something both "cool and fun". Wow Wow Wubbzy suffices right now.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Going fishing in the late afternoon, rock climbing tonight, then hopefully climbing a mountain tomorrow. Livin' the life!

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    There are people here who might take that quite literally. Are you a spelunker now or just speaking in metaphor?
    I made it! Back all wore out and happy as a clam.

I am working this weekend unfortunately. My Web Team is doing live updates of our annual convention @ www.xangosphere.com

What does everyone else have planned?

Westward to Boonville to help an aunt celebrate her 96th. Probably spend Sunday in Blowing Rock leaf looking and other tourist stuff.

Nephews b-day party tonight, kids are spending the night. So tomorrow morning maybe a bike ride and then i need to put some paint on my trailer to protect the wood and work on painting the awning of the house. We are just slapping a coat of paint on, we ultimately intend to put new siding on. This is going to be hard for me to just slap the paint up there as I want to do it the right way, but why if we are going to side anyhoooo!

Another b-day party for my neighbors boy Sat and taking my sis and her mans pictures in the fall leaves sun. If I get a chance start ripping the carpet off the back porch... why on earth would you put carpet outside I will never understand!!!!

Going to carve pumpkins and make construction paper Halloween decorations with E. Probably going to make a trip up the canyon for a hike and some colored leaves too.

Wandering around in the foothills above Moab. Maybe I'll work on my all-over tan if no uptight neighbors are around...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Heading to Capital Reef with a couple of friends... feel like I need to get outside into some fresh air - this school feels like a big germ factory - ick.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Headed out to ride my bike for a bit right now. Tomorrow I'm headed to Idaho to do some lumberjacking and get some firewood. Good times there.

Bumpin' this a few hours early. Of course a bunch of the bogley peeps will be at Bogleyfest representin' in Moab. What are the rest of you hoodlums doing?

Friday is work and a lunch/party in the afternoon that I must attend. Hence not being able to attend Bogleyfest.

Saturday morning I'll be adjusting the valves on my beemer. Getting her purring like a kitty. Then I'll prolly be helping my wife finish up with the sealer and stain on the kids swing set. I'll be heading up the the U game around 2:30-3.

In St. George loving the warm weather wishing I had my mtn bike. DAM IT! wtf was I thinking.

In St. George loving the warm weather wishing I had my mtn bike. DAM IT! wtf was I thinking.
    Uh yeah. WTF!

You can go hiking or running on the city trails.

this weekend I get to finish the tile inteh kitchen, then move everything from where I live now to where i will live, and get my wifes stuff packed and ready to go for a trip to florida and get her to the airport sunday, and hope, to have time to get moved.
    I have to at minimum have the computer moved and set up by monday morning, they will be there to install my net and phone at 11 am.
    If I can be DONE, by the time she gets back on thursday, Ill be happy.
    Not real happy about her flight coming in at 11, but if the new house is half way put together by then, I consider it a success, especially since Ill have the help of a 6 year old and noone else to do it all. My kids are out of town this weekend with their mother, no help till monday after school.
    I am hoping to talk a buddy in to helping me, but he works graves and will not be off till saturday at 9 am, making him worthless till 4 or 5 that night.
    by that time Im working on sucking up and slimeing my way in to some lovin to carry me over till her return.

A good weekend?
    pffffft I doubt that, but worth it in the end.