Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Friday!!

What do ya'll have planned?

I am heading up to beech's place this evening to pull the trigger on the BIG NEWS! If everything goes well I might be able to enjoy my Saturday. We have rain and snow here in the Salt Lake Valley today...grrr

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Waiting for that girl from Epic Moab last fall (she's late, go figure). We're hiking up to the Diamond Fork Canyon hot spring this morning. Should be a good day for it with the fresh snow! Going to be beautiful up there!

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Waiting for that girl from Epic Moab last fall (she's late, go figure). We're hiking up to the Diamond Fork Canyon hot spring this morning. Should be a good day for it with the fresh snow! Going to be beautiful up there!
    Lucky SOB.

Packing the car for Epic drive from Seattle to Salt Lake at OhDarkThirty start in the morning. Then continuing on to (hopefully) sunny St. George on Monday for a week of (again, hopefully) sun.

Crossing fingers that 3 and 6 year old don't have supersonic meltdown somewhere along the way.

Figures. I hike up the the hot springs with this girl who has made it clear that we are hanging out not dating (whatever, she's not really relationship material anyway so hanging out is fun) and while soaking 6 hippy hiker girls come up for a soak and spend an hour talking about climbing routes and planning a trip to city of rocks and I'm with this girl (who I'm not really with anyway!) and I can't even flirt without being rude and messing up the hanging out.
    Hippy hiker girls talking about climbing! SIX of 'em.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Figures. I hike up the the hot springs with this girl who has made it clear that we are hanging out not dating (whatever, she's not really relationship material anyway so hanging out is fun) and while soaking 6 hippy hiker girls come up for a soak and spend an hour talking about climbing routes and planning a trip to city of rocks and I'm with this girl (who I'm not really with anyway!) and I can't even flirt without being rude and messing up the hanging out.
    Sorry but I had to laugh. That is some serious torment.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    They're in the background here:

Name:  6..jpg
Views: 103
Size:  55.4 KB

Damn...